|Item model number||VS1-VC38BVT-VD|
|Item Weight||0.32 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.4 x 3.1 x 0.6 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||5.4 x 3.1 x 0.6 inches|
VicTsing Gold-Plated HDMI to VGA Converter Adapter for PC, Laptop, DVD, Desktop and other HDMI Input Devices - Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$10.00 (57%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultra-MINI, UNIQUE DESIGN. HDMI TO VGA converter can transport video from HDMI compatible device to a monitor or projector with VGA port. With this gadget, you can enjoy HD video in large screen.
- ADVANCED ACTIVE IC CHIP. Built-in active IC chip converts HDMI digital signal to VGA analog signal.
- SUPPORT HIGH RESOLUTION. The HDMI to VGA converter supports resolution up to 1920x1080（1080p Full HD） including 720p and 1600x1200 for HD monitors or projectors.
- GOLD-PLATED HDMI INTERFACE. Gold-plated HDMI connector resists corrosion and abrasion, and enhances the signal transmission performance.
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY. The HDMI to VGA converter is compatible with Raspberry Pi, laptop, TVBOX, or other devices with HDMI port. VGA female port can be connected to projectors, HDTV, monitors/Displayer and other device with VGA male port. NOTE:This product CANNOT work wiht Apple or Sony devices.
There is a newer model of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|HDMI to VGA Aluminium Alloy Converter||HDMI to VGA Audio Converter||HDMI to VGA Converter||HDMI to VGA Cable with USB|
|Max Signal Range||1920x1080||1920x1080||1920x1200||1920x1080|
|Resolution||1080P HD||1080P HD||1080P HD||1080P HD|
|Need Extra Cable||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Plug and Play||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Work with Macbook||No||Yes||No||Yes|
Compare with similar items
UGREEN Active HDMI to VGA Adapter Converter with 3.5mm Audio Jack up to 1080P for PC, Laptop, Ultrabook, Raspberry Pi, Chromebook (Black)
ZAMO VGA to HDMI Converter Adapter for TV, Computer, Projector, with Audio Cable and USB Cable, HD Connector Converter, Plug and Play with Portable Size
VGA to HDMI, Moread VGA to HDMI Adapter with Audio Support (Male to Female) for Computer, Desktop, Laptop, PC, HDTV, Monitor, Projector and More - Black
VicTsing Gold-plated DisplayPort(DP) To VGA Adapter Converter for PC Laptop - Grey
AmazonBasics DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||VicTsingDirect||UGREEN GROUP LIMITED||ZAMO||MoreadDirect||VicTsingDirect||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||5.4 x 3.1 x 0.6 in||4.25 x 1.34 x 4.25 in||4 x 3.3 x 0.5 in||43.7 x 2.17 x 0.39 in||5.75 x 4.49 x 0.87 in||3.5 x 1.38 x 0.67 in|
HDMI to VGA Adapter provides an easy and cost-effective solution for connecting a notebook or desktop PC to a VGA display such as monitor, projector, or TV.
Simply connect the HDMI male end of the converter into a HDMI connector of notebook or desktop PC and the female end of the adapter to your VGA cable from the display. (VGA cable is not included but it is commonly available in the market).
Portable, Compact, Space-saving, Easy to Use.
This portable and mini converter is easy to take and plug and play. No complicated installation.
Support a Full High Definition Resolution
The HDMI to VGA Adapter allows for a connection to VGA monitors and projectors supporting a maximum 1080P resolution.
1. Color: Black
2. Input: HDMI Male
3.Output: VGA Female
4. Support Resolutions: 480i/480p/576i/576p/800x600/720i/720p/1280x1024/1600x1200/1080i/1080p
5. Audio Support: No.
1. DO NOT support Blue-ray discs, PS3, PS4,Apple TV,Samsung TV
2. This is NOT a bi-directional converter. It only transfers signal from HDMI to VGA.
3. A VGA cable is required when you connect this converter to devices with VGA port such as monitors, projectors. (VGA cable is not included but it is commonly available in the market.)
4.This product is not compatible with Apple and Sony Devices.
5.Pleases use standard VGA cable. And please kindly note that long VGA cable will affect the final signal.
1x HDMI to VGA converter
Warranty:45 days money-back and 12-month, worry-free Guarantee!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update1: I have been using this adapter for 3 months now. It continues to work well; no problems whatsoever.
Update2: I have been using this adapter for 10 months now. It continues to work well; no problems whatsoever.
Update3: I have been using this adapter for 22 months now. It continues to work well; no problems whatsoever.
If anyone has any hints or tricks for getting this to work on a newer windows PC with Intel HD Graphics, I'd sure like to know about it!
UPDATE: the vendor reached out to me to inquire about the problem. It turns out that this device my not work with Windows 10 on some computers. With my particular laptop, the device actually works perfectly when running Linux Mint, but does not work when the same laptop is running Windows 10 - so there's obviously a software issue in Win10. The vendor offers a 45-day money-back guarantee, so there's no risk to giving this a try - it's certainly a great deal if it can work for you.
I will update the review to 4 stars. Excellent customer service: the seller took immediate action seeing my review and sent me a replacement within a couple of days. The new product performs flawlessly since, in 14-18 hours/day duty cycle, barely warm to the touch. As previously said, the design is very good. Most other converters are bulkier. Recommended. Be aware that the audio part will not go through. This is not a converter fault but a VGA limitation.
We've been replacing a lot of old workstations with the 7th Gen Intel NUCs, which only have HDMI and USB-C for video out. Most of the monitors are VGA, so we usually use a USB C to VGA adapter. I thought I would try this HDMI to VGA due to the lower cost. Feeding really old 15" 1024x768 monitors, you don't really notice a difference. But on larger displays with higher resolutions, screen artifacts and washed out colors are extremely noticeable. I don't just mean the lower quality of VGA itself, something about the way this adapter works introduces a quality problem. I decided to keep one in my tool bag for when I just need to test something, but I certainly wouldn't use one every day.