|Item model number||VS1-VC39B-VD|
|Item Weight||0.64 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 3.1 x 0.6 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||5.5 x 3.1 x 0.6 inches|
|Color||E-Style-HDMI to VGA W/ Audio|
VicTsing Gold-Plated HDMI to VGA Converter Adapter with 3.5mm Audio Port for PC, Laptop, DVD
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultra-MINI, UNIQUE DESIGN. HDMI TO VGA converter with 3.5mm audio port can transport audio and video from HDMI compatible device to a monitor or projector with VGA port. With this gadget, you can enjoy HD video in large screen.
- ADVANCED ACTIVE IC CHIP. Built-in active IC chip converts HDMI digital signal to VGA analog signal.
- SUPPORT HIGH RESOLUTION. The HDMI to VGA converter supports resolution up to 1920x1080（1080p Full HD） including 720p and 1600x1200 for HD monitors or projectors.
- GOLD-PLATED HDMI INTERFACE. Gold-plated HDMI connector resists corrosion and abrasion, and enhances the signal transmission performance.
- LARGE COMPATIBILITY. The HDMI-VGA converter is compatible with laptop, TV BOX or other devices with HDMI port. VGA female port can be connected to projectors, HDTV, monitors/Displayer and other device with VGA male port. 3.5 mm audio port cable can be connected to speaker, headphone, amplifier and other devices.
There is a newer model of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
HDMI to VGA Adapter provides an easy and cost-effective solution for connecting a notebook or desktop PC to a VGA display such as monitor, projector, or TV. Simply connect the HDMI male end of the converter into a HDMI connector of notebook or desktop PC and the female end of the adapter to your VGA cable from the display. (VGA cable is not included but it’s commonly available in the market).
Portable, Compact, Space-saving, Easy to Use.
This portable and mini converter is easy to take and plug and play. No complicated installation.
Support a Full High Definition Resolution
The HDMI to VGA Adapter allows for a connection to VGA monitors and projectors supporting a maximum 1080P resolution.
Output Both Audio and Video Signal
With VGA female port and 3.5mm audio port, you can connect to your new NoteBook, Laptop, HD DVD, HD DV without VGA interface to projector, Display, LCD, TV & Monitor in old model with VGA interface only for big screen viewing, and output audio signal by speaker, headphone, amplifier and other device with 3.5mm audio port.
1. Color: Black
2. Input: HDMI Male
3. Output: VGA Female
4. Support Resolutions: 480i/480p/576i/576p/800x600/720i/720p/1280x1024/1600x1200/1080i/1080p
5. Audio Support: Yes.
1. DO NOT support Blue-ray discs, PS3, PS4
2. This is NOT a bi-directional converter. It only transfers signal from HDMI to VGA.
3. A VGA cable is required when you connect this converter to devices with VGA port such as monitors, projectors. (VGA cable is not included but it’s commonly available in the market.)
4. This product is not compatible with Apple and Sony Devices
1x HDMI to VGA converter
1x 3.5mm Audio Cable
Warranty:45 days money-back and 12-month,worry-free Guarantee!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, if you plan on using this audio port, you will likely need to also do as I did, and purchase an HDMI pigtail to get it away from the bank of HDMI ports on your AVR or TV, otherwise you will likely not be able to connect it, should the adjacent HDMI port on the same side as the device's audio port be occupied.
The seller could do its customers a service by offering the buyer an HDMI pigtail as an option, when ordering the adapter. I had to wait until I discovered I needed one and then order it, which delayed using it for nearly another week.
According to the manufacturer it wont work with Blueray, PS3 or PS4 and it also doesnt work with Apple or Sony products. Since Apple has its own video connectors I'm not surprised. Also its JUST an adapter. But for my needs it works well. It also came with a small audio cable - since VGA cant carry an Audio signal.
1) VGA does NOT carry sound...only video
2) HDMI will carry both sound and video
3) purchased a 'victsing gold plated hdmi to vga converter with 3.5mm audio adapter".(item number vs1-vc39b-vd) (this allowed for the video to continue to the projector and the audio to go to the soundboard)
4) purchased the 'Mpow ground loop noise idolator'. this went in between the audio output of the above adapter and the soundboard. once installed, the 'wavy line' on the projected screen disappeared.
5) dont forget to change the audio output setting on the laptop to 'HDMI' as the default. to do this, right-click the little sound icon in bottom right corner of the laptop, select 'playback devices', select 'hdmi', and then select 'make default'
hopefully this helps everyone out... unfortunately, im not much of an 'audio guy', so it took me a great deal of trial and error, and much research to figure out the above. Hopefully it goes much quicker for you!
happy listening/viewing and may God bless
Most recent customer reviews
The only device I can seem to make it work with is my laptop, and I already have an HDMI to vga adapter.Read more