- Save 10% on VicTsing 150ml Essential Oil Diffuser ($15.99 ONLY) when you purchase 1 or more VicTsing Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser offered by VicTsingDirect. Enter code 36XP8296 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on VicTsing Top 6 Essential Oils Gift Sets when you purchase 1 or more VicTsing Essential Oil Diffuser offered by VicTsingDirect. Enter code 4455BQQB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on VicTsing 120ml Transparent Essential Oil Diffuser when you purchase 1 or more VicTsing Essential Oil Diffuser offered by VicTsingDirect. Enter code TYLSK4FB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on VicTsing 30ml Lavender Essential Oil when you purchase 1 or more VicTsing Essential Oil Diffuser offered by VicTsingDirect. Enter code GQXENILG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on VicTsing USB Car Oil Diffuser when you purchase 1 or more VicTsing Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser offered by VicTsingDirect. Enter code HCEULSWC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on VicTsing Remote Control Oil Diffuser with Music when you purchase 1 or more VicTsing Essential Oil Diffusers offered by VicTsingDirect. Enter code WWGZGG23 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "VicTsing 300ml Cool Mist Humidifier Ultrasonic Aro..." and save 80% off the $99.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
VicTsing 300ml Cool Mist Humidifier Ultrasonic Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser for Office Home Bedroom Living Room Study Yoga Spa - Wood Grain
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UNIQUE AND COMPACT DESIGN. This aroma diffuser is coated with wood grain, which makes it look very natural and primitive. With compact and portable design, the cap of the aroma diffuser is easy to take off, you won’t bother to unscrew the cap with great force when your hands is wet. Just gently take off the cap, add water and essential oil, enjoy high-quality life.
- LARGE CAPACITY AND GREAT MIST OUTPUT. This aroma diffuser can hold up to 300ml of water and produce up to 30ml of moisture per hour. It can run up to 10 hours of continuous output. Automatic power off when water used up, which ensures safety.
- SUPER QUIET. Adopted ultrasonic technology, this diffuser is extremely quiet when working. It gives out ultra fine and smooth mist which can soften and moisten dry and chapped skin in winter. It also helps you breathe better when your are sleeping with air conditioner on.
- ADJUSTABLE LED LIGHT. You can choose among 7 colors between two mode: steady on/changing color. Each color is adjustable between bright and dim.The soft light creates romantic atmosphere which helps you escape the hustle and bustle of modern life.
- TIME SETTING. 4 time setting modes:1 hour/3 hours/6 hours/steady on. Note: this is an essential oil diffuser, but you also can use it as a humidifier if you like.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
US Standard Plug is included in the package,which is only suitable for the US, Canada and Mexico
1.Put this product on a horizontal position;
2.Lift up the cap of the humidifier, fill the water tank with purified water;
3.Add drops of aromatherapy /essential oil into the water tank;
4.Connect the humidifier to power source and press “MIST” to choose your desired mode.
5.You can press “LIGHT” to change the color of LED light.
6. When the water is used up, the unit will automatically power off along with “beep” sound.
Product Dimensions:6.6* 6.6*5.7in
Product Net Weight:14.4oz
Advanced Ultrasonic Technology: 2.4MHZ
Working time: up to 10 hours
Input power: AC100-240V 50/60HZ
Support Lack Water Protection
Support Freeze/Fix Light Color
Humidification Area: 65-82 sq.ft.
”MIST”: Press the “Mist” button, choose the time from 1 hour/3 hours/6 hours/steady on.
”Light”: Press the “Light” button to turn on the LED light, the color will change automatically.
Press the “Light” button again to freeze the color you want.
Press the “Light” button again to change another color, 7 color is available.
Each color is adjustable between Bright and Dim.
1x VicTsing Essential Oil Diffuser
1x User Manual
1. Do not add water over MAX line(less water, more mist)
2. This is an essential oil diffuser, but you also can use it as a humidifier if you like.
3. Please use the Water-Soluble Essential Oils
Get great and peaceful nights' sleep surrounded by the aromatic fragrance.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With that said, I wanted a reliable diffuser that I would be able to put my favorite Lemongrass scent throughout my home. My first few uses of this concerned me as it didnt perform as expected. As other reviewers posted, the unit would not work properly after the first few uses. Knowing I had plenty of time to return to Amazon, I didn't call it a failure and just reloaded the water and oil mixture. (About 10 drops). It has now been a full month and it continues to work PERFECT!!!!!! I love it. No issue whatsoever. I clean it after every 5 runs (as per the directions) and everything is great. My suggestion, BUY IT and don't jump to conclusions as others have done. This IS a great diffuser that works fantastic.
BTW. There are 2 settings. I always put it on high and it covers most of our 1300 sq ft ranch home. If you are looking for a 1-2, maybe 3 joined room coverage, this is perfect.
Lastly, again, I paid for my unit. I have nothing to gain/lose for my review. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I am enjoying mine.
Use as humidifier: I have a rather large bedroom, and it really helps the moisture levels throughout, as far as I can tell. I do keep it on my nightstand to get the best effect while sleeping. After I had it going all night, I would wake up and it would still be on, and I felt great. No dry mouth, lips, eyes, anything. Personally I fill it to the max fill line and push the button 4 times so it goes to auto off, and this seems to work the best for me. If your room isn't as dry, you can try the 1, 3, or 6 hour functions. Now that it's winter, I have it going pretty much 24/7 since it's so dry.
Use as diffuser: I got a set of essential oils for use with this as well, and it works great! My room smells so nice. Just a couple drops every couple days. I recommend this set that I bought: Floral Set of 6 Premium Grade Fragrance Oils - Violet, Jasmine, Rose, Lilac, Freesia, Gardenia - 10ml but don't just get this one right away, there may be better sets on the market right now so do your own research too.
Aesthetic: It looks REALLY nice. Truly looks as pictured, I didn't know a humidifier could look so nice. I get compliments on it all the time! You can pretty much tell it's plastic, not wood, but it isn't very shiny so it's not super obvious that it's plastic.
Light: The light settings are a nice touch, I personally don't use them a lot, but I occasionally do and it could replace your night light if you use one! The first setting fades through all the colors, and each still color has a bright and dim version, another nice touch. The best part is that there's also a light at the top where the vapor comes from, so when the light is on you can see the vapor catching the light, which looks nice.
Care: Humidifiers need to be cleaned weekly (though I usually can get away with every other week, but I don't advise it), as hard water deposits will build up, among other things. It's not hard to clean, just give the water reservoir a little scrub and then rinse it. If you're going away for a couple days or more, definitely dump out the water and give it a little clean and dry it.
tl;dr: Works well in my large room, works well as diffuser, looks really nice, light settings are great! Clean it every week or so.
I didn't get any money for reviewing this, I didn't get a discount, I didn't get it for free. I just needed a humidifier a few months ago and it really impressed me so I thought I'd share my experience for anyone thinking about buying this :)
After 1 week of using the product, the top was cracking and falling apart... I started a refund for the product, but never got around to shipping it back. Fast forward 6 months later, and I pulled it out of my cabinet and decided to give it a try anyway since it can't be returned. It functions properly. The water lasts 24h for me. I put a few drops of lavender oil in it twice a day a refill the water once a day. No complaints there. But, after 1 week of using the product, not only is the wood laminate wrapping coming off, but the actual material it is made of is cracking off. Picture attached. Now it looks ugly and cheap. Disappointed.
This is an update to my first review (months later). I loved this diffuser but today I noticed it had melted around the bottom top part of the bowl. It was stuck to the trivet. I had to toss it and the one I bought for friend for gift I had to advise her to make sure it wasn't sitting directly on furniture and keep on eye on it. The bowl material must have overheated and being plastic it just melted. I have a different brand and style I will try. I really enjoy having a diffuser in our bedroom. Very disappointed.
UPDATE: I've been using this duffuser for a couple of months now and still love it. I've found that when diffusing essential oils, I put in 5-6 drops each of two complimenting scents totaling 10 drops total. I've found that the oils diffuse faster than the water, so for the last several hours, you're just getting mist. I usually just add more oil at that point or just let the water diffuse. 10 hours is a long time to go, so the fact that the oils diffuse first isn't a problem.