Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 219 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 234 reviews
on February 14, 2014
I bought these as a small stocking stuffer and have fallen in love! I recently took images with the macro lens of snowflakes and was absolutely blown away by the detail that I got from my iPhone with this lens. Highly recommend!
review image
on January 25, 2014
So I ordered this product to give as a present, but by the time I placed the order I actually thought it would be better to get one that doesn't require direct attachment to the phone. (This one required that you attach a metal ring around the camera so that the lens can attach.)
I literally cancelled the order as soon as I made it. I cancelled another product that day, too, and that order was successfully cancelled. But with this product, the seller claimed that they had "already shipped the product," so I couldn't cancel the order. They asked me to try it out first before asking for a refund. However, I'm pretty sure I clearly asked for cancellation before they could even receive the order and ship it. In addition, this email was sent a whole day after I cancelled the order.
When I asked about the requirements for a return (i.e. whether "trying it out" and opening the product invalidated a return, whether I had to pay my own return shipping, etc.) they never answered. So I'm stuck with this.

The product itself is okay. I just don't like putting the adhesive directly onto my phone and attaching a metal ring around the camera. If you attach it directly to the camera, you can't really use cases. Plus, I don't want the adhesive to leave a sticky residue on my phone.
on June 6, 2015
I had a little trouble attaching these lenses but overall I do like them I think I just have to play around with them a little more to get them to do what I want. (My set came with the tripod and telephoto lens -all in the same box but listed as two items on my invoice.) The magnetic rings also fit in the holder for the telephoto lens and I think that is what is causing the vignette around the edges. If I attach the smaller lenses properly I could probably get rid of the vignette on the edge of the pictures but sometimes I kind of like that look. So it will just depend on what I want for each picture. I thought the quality was fine but not quite as good as another set I purchased, but for under 8 bucks I really can't complain. It's amazing what you can do with your cell phone.
on April 21, 2014
These lens are a snap to use and seem to be a very good quality. I took close up pictures of some blooms in my garden and they are lovely in sharpness and detail, no distortion. The thin metal ring fit well on my iPhone 5s case and the lens held securely. There are enough rings to use the lens with a couple of my cases and my husbands phone case. We will enjoy these lens in our travels and to photograph our family.
on March 14, 2015
Absolutely love these I ordered them and they came so quickly! Pretty easy to put the rings on, it comes with six so I put one on the front and back of my iPhone. So cool. Definitely recommend especially because of the price! And the macro lens is amazing❤️❤️ the picture quality is awesome
review image
on July 22, 2014
I bought this on a last minute whim before I left for a trip, the fact that is was cheap and was prime is what made me buy it....now that I have the product I wish I wouldn't have been so stingy on the price. The product is ok. It's just OK. Each lense you can see the black outline of the lense itself, the photos are not clear like the examples, and you get 2 lenses, not 3. You get the fisheye lense and the other lense you may convert into the other (micro/macro lense), but I've had no such luck with a different picture. It dosnt matter if it's the micro or the macro, my photo looks exactly the same.

For what I payed I can't complain to much, but if I were to do it again I would choose a product with better reviews (which usally entails a higher price).

This is being used on a iPhone 5s.
on January 22, 2014
OK but a few things could be a lot better.

The adhesive metal rings that attach to your phone move around after sticking it on. They should use a better adhesive.

A great possible improvement would be to make the lens snap over the ring instead of just flat against it (slightly recess the magnet into the lens. Currently each time you put a lens on you must center it manually.

Probably any cases will have to be modified to coexist with these as the ring and lenses are right at the edge of the IPhone.

Optically they are OK but not great. Anyone that is picky about optics would not like them, but probably don't use an IPhone camera that much anyway.

Finally it may not be clear to some but the 2x and macro lenses are used together for the 2x mode, and unscrew and use just the macro part for macro photos.
on May 29, 2014
They were awesome about me returning this item and trying to fix the problem I was having with these lenses but it didnt work out. The magnetic rings the lenses came with would not adhear to my phone. Everytime I put my phone back in my phone case the ring would just slide around my phone. When I took the lens off of my phone it took the ring with it.

I wasnted a screen protector for the back of my phone because the magnet on the lens was to strong, so when the lens was attached to the rings my screen protector would peel off. So I woun up removing the protector all together.

The lenes were not too bad. But the problem with the rings needs to be improved. No matter what I tried the rings didnt work.
on July 10, 2017
They work amazing I love them. The only problem is I only got the fish glass and the wide view one, the Marco one wasn't included for some reason.
on May 31, 2014
I bought this set of lenses on a whim, just to play around with them. I've seen some of the other complaints, but for me personally, these work great! The metal rings attached just fine to my iPhone 5 and yes, you have to nudge the lenses around a bit to get them to line up, but once they're set (and I'm really only talking about a matter of seconds) you're ready to take some really cool photos! The macro is a blast for taking pics of bugs and other tiny things. And the fisheye made for some fun skateboard videos. Seriously, for $10 you can't beat it. Just don't take them too seriously, they're really just meant for fun.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.