- Product Dimensions: 3.4 x 3.2 x 2.2 inches ; 5.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00EWENKXO
- Item model number: CAAA3-HG16
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#7,994 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #12 in Aquarium Water Pumps
VicTsing 80 GPH (300L/H, 4W) Submersible Water Pump for Pond, Aquarium, Fish Tank Fountain Water Pump Hydroponics with 5.9ft (1.8M) Power Cord (Black)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Return this item for free
- 【Water Flow Control】 An Adjustable Knob to control the water flow rate, so you can get just the amount of water pressure you want. Maximum flow rate: 80GPH
- 【Ultra Quiet Design】 Come with 2 Nozzles (0.33in and 0.51in). High quality motor provides a quiet environment for you. The impeller shaft is stainless steel for long life span and corrosion resistance
- 【Detachable and Cleanable】 No need any tools to detach it, easy to separate, easy to clean.
- 【Suction Cup and 5.9Ft Power Cord】 Long enough cord for easy installation. 4 strong suction cups at the bottom of the pump help keep it in place, so you can stick it on the right side of the aquarium, either vertically or horizontally
- 【Wide Application】 This submersible pump is perfect for aquarium, fountains, spout and hydroponic systems, etc. Backed by professional after-sale service within 24hrs
There is a newer model of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
US Standard Plug is included in the package,which is only suitable for the US, Canada and Mexico
The VicTsing submersible pump features compact, multifunctional, and detachable, perfect for aquarium, tabletop fountains, water garden and hydroponic systems.
Max Flow Rate: 80 GPH (300L/H)
H-Max (Lift Height): 2.6ft( 0.8m) (Make sure to connect a water pipe to the smallest nozzle , make sure the joint sealed securely and tightly)
Power: 4 Watts
Voltage: 110 - 120 V @ 60Hz
Length of Power Cord: 5.9ft(1.8m)
Dimension: 1.87in x 1.68in x 1.24in (47mm x 43mm x 30mm)
Water Pump x 1
8.5mm Nozzle x 1
13mm Nozzle x 1
1.Please use socket with stable voltage and keep the motor running within rated power to ensure long lifespan.
2. Prohibit no-load running. Put the pump into water first before connecting power supply. When changing water, please disconnect power supply. It would shorten its lifespan and lead to making loud noises when running in the air for long time.
3.If the product suddenly stop working or make noises, which may caused by debris blockage. Please clean it regularly about once every two months, or add some olive oil on the rotor.
4.Please note if the water level, layout of the water tank match the bump power before purchasing. If the water is too little, motor power is too high, so as the water flow level, the swashing water would make loud noises. Different bump suits different water tank.
5.The maximum flow rate is 80GPH; there might be a plus-minus tolerance, Insufficient power and insufficient frequency would affect the flow rate.If connected with a water pipe, the maximum flow rate would less than 80GPH. If the water sprays out the container, the flow rate would also less than 80GPH.
6.Two different sizes nozzles are provided. If you use the smaller one, the maximum flow rate would less than 80GPH.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?