Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on May 26, 2016
Beautiful watch. It has a big square face and the dial charcoal color is fantastic. Totally recommended. If band isn't good, at the end you can get other bands that won't take the beauty away of the watch, anyway. 😉
on May 17, 2016
I loved the watc and came in 8 days.
review image
on July 17, 2014
it looked cheap..nothing like the picture shown
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 28, 2013
This is a BEAUTIFUL, ELEGANT tiempiece! I purchased two. For my son and myself and we are BOTH PLEASED with this item. I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone interested in owning a fine European timepiece that is equal to many of its higher end contemporaries. Buy it with confidence!
on August 27, 2014
I purchased this watch for my husband as a gift and, in general, we both really like this watch. It is large, heavy, and bold on his wrist, which he likes. Also, the watch itself is very attractive in person and always gets noticed and complimented when he wears it. So far, the battery has had no problems, and he has not ever needed to adjust the time on it as it stays very accurate. The one detractor, for me, is the band. Although my husband loves the band and says it is very comfortable, I think the band looks cheap and feels cheaper. It is low quality leather and has been through some sort of distressing process. I don't mind the distressed look; I think with the masculine lines of the watch it could look really stylish but the poor quality of the leather ruins it for me. That isn't really a major problem to my mind, as replacement bands are relatively inexpensive and easy to change.
on December 8, 2013
Dead on arrival. Looks little on the cheap side in terms of workmanship details. Dials turn as you turned knob but can not get the watch working no matter what you do
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.