3 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Vicks Starry Night Filtered Cool Mist Humidifier, Medium to Large Rooms, 1 Gallon Tank – Cool Mist Humidifier for Baby and Kids Rooms with Light Up Star Night Light Display, Works with Vicks VapoPads
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Weight||6.6 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13.19 x 11.34 x 11.38 inches|
About this item
- STARRY NIGHT FILTERED COOL MOISTURE HUMIDIFER – Vicks Invisible Mist Humidifier is an essential part of a good night’s sleep when family members are sick, during allergy season or when the air is dry Works with Vicks VapoPads (sample included) for extra soothing comfort
- STARS LIGHT UP THE CEILING – This kids and baby humidifier with night light transforms a room into a starry night sky with the projection feature Includes a filter that filters minerals from the water, so the moisture is cleaner, and a wide tank opening
- COUGH AND CONGESTION RELIEF – Humidifiers for home can be helpful during cold season, when it’s difficult for children to sleep with cough and congestion A baby humidifier or vaporizer can provide temporary relief by adding necessary moisture to the air
- HUMIDIFIERS FOR BEDROOM AND MORE – A cool mist humidifier is great for a baby, young children and adults, and fits perfectly into any room Use them when the air is dry, in allergy season, when sick or even just to maintain optimal indoor humidity levels
- A CENTURY OF POWERFUL RELIEF– At Vicks, we believe that everyone deserves a touch of care Our line of humidifiers, steam inhalers and vaporizers help you breathe better and sleep more comfortably, wherever you are
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
How it works
Wide Tank Opening
This humidifier features a wide tank opening that allows for:
What is evaporative technology and how does it work?
The Vicks Starry Night humidifier uses evaporative (filtered) technology to release invisible moisture into the air. The wicking filter draws water from the base while a fan blows the moisture out, helping it evaporate into the air more quickly. With evaporative technology, you don't have to worry about over-humidifying because the air will not absorb any more moisture than it can hold. The filter also helps to remove minerals and pollutants from the water. In hard water areas, these type of humidifiers are popular since they help prevent white dust.
Protec Wicking Filter
For optimal performance, use genuine Protec wicking filters with your humidifier. These filters are antimicrobially treated to inhibit up to 99.99% of mold growth on the filter*. Other benefits include:
*Based on internal laboratory test report #SM211AF
Soothing Vicks Vapors
Vicks VapoPads are the best way to get soothing, aromatic vapors with your humidifier. Each pad provides up to 8 hours of soothing vapors. Choose from the original soothing menthol vapors or comforting sleepy time scent with menthol, eucalyptus, rosemary and lavender.
Protec Humidifier Cleaning Fish
The Protec Humidifier Cleaning Fish features a patented antimicrobial, Aquastat, that helps keeps your humidifier cleaner, longer. It helps kill up to 99% of odor causing bacteria*.
*Based on EPA Reg. No. 79630-1-72336
Vicks Humidity Monitor
Extra large display accurately shows the temperature and humidity level. Use with your humidifier to confirm when the ideal humidity level is reached.
The Vicks Starry Night Cool Moisture Humidifier provides soothing, cool, invisible moisture and a calming environment to help your child sleep. The V3700 features a projector screen that transforms you child’s room into a starry night sky. Its scent pad heater produces soothing menthol vapors for added comfort. Automatic moisture balance system. Easy to Use: Variable humidity control for customized output, Runs up to 24hrs per filling on low, Perfect for Medium to Large rooms. Water is absorbed into a porous wicking filter. Air blowing from the fan through the filter evaporates moisture into the air.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The above user is correct that 'leak' is not a correct term. It soaks and damages everything beside, beneath and around it for like a 2 foot radius because it acts as a faucet emptying the entire one gallon of water.
Guess what? I can't call customer service, again, because they're closed..
BUT, I honestly don't care because the stars it displays on the ceiling are amazing! We turn them on for my 4 year old son every night (without the humidifier part) and he just watches them until he falls asleep. It's super relaxing watching the changing stars. Sometimes, I just lay here watching them.
They're also a perfect brightness. Light enough to be a pseudo night light, but not enough to alert him all night.
Don't bother contacting customer service as they are worthless. You will send the machine back, and they will do their testing and tell you nothing is wrong. Well I guess they are right because this thing was DESIGNED to dump water on everything near it even though it isn't even turned on. They won't care about anything it ruined and they will just give you a new version of the same humidifier that just cost you hundreds of dollars in damages.
At first I thought it was just a rare occurrence, but as you can see from reviews it happens to most people with this. Even if it doesn't get you right away it will eventually. My sister-in-law had the same one for a few years with no issues and then BAM same exact issue. It is by far the worst product and worst support you could ever get. I would suggest not buying anything from this brand as they don't give a crap about you and will continue to ship crap. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT!
Top reviews from other countries
PARTES DESGLOSADAS SIN EMBARGO APARECE UN FILTRO QUE NO PUDE LOCALIZAR SI ES INTERNO O ES OPCIONAL Y SE TENDRIA QUE ORDENAR EN UN PEDIDO SEPARADO PARA SU MEJOR FUNCIONAMIENTO (WICKING FILTER ?) AL PRECIO DE $0,75 ? O ES EL
FILTRO QUE MENCIONANWF2 Y QUE DURACION TIENE O CON QUE FRECUENCIA SE TIENE QUE CAMBIAR??ESPECIALMENTE EN LA
CIUDAD DE MEXICO DONDE NO TENEMOS O SABES LA CALIDAD DEL AGUA
Dont get this vicks cool mist it is not worth it. Many defects found in it. Not recommended by a mom of 12 moms old.