Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 100 reviews
on April 26, 2017
I read it, my daughter read it and we both thought it was terrific! I ordered an extra one for my church library and the librarian was delighted.
Robins honesty and desire to obey and seek the Lord's will is truly inspiring! These qualities were not developed overnight however!
After I heard about it I bought it primarily as encouragement for a friend who just lost a teenage daughter, but has her head on straight and is still working with teens at her church!
PS I'm a 74 year old male, so it's not just for the girls in your life.
on December 12, 2016
This book has absolutely changed my life! I've read this book annually for the past 4 years, and I cannot express enough how incredible it is. As we grow and try to make sense of all the twists and turns of this life, we HAVE to remember that God is weaving an intricate tapestry that will all make sense as we continue to press in to Him.
on January 12, 2015
I am only on chapter 3, and I love it so far. One of the reviews said "from the first page I was hooked". Well, its true! I was, and am hooked!

I love all of Robin's fictional books, and I've read only 1 other of her non-fiction books, but this has got to be only of my favorites. Robin is writing this book with her soul! I love how she talks about different women of the bible, and how they are a victim of Grace, how God's love and grace covers them. How it covers us.

It's a MUST READ book!!
on July 27, 2015
This is one of my all-time favorite books. I have bought it for special women in my life and they love it, too. Robin Jones Gunn shares how God has showered His grace on her, her family, and friends. It's fun to see how many incidents in her life have been incorporated into her novels! But the best thing about this book is seeing how God's hand is evident in difficult circumstances, using them to mature His children in the faith.
on October 3, 2016
I got this book so fast but I am only giving it 4 stars because it looked like it sat in a garage with direct sunlight for 1 year. It was definitely not in tge best condition.
I just started reading this but so far it's really good.
on May 3, 2014
Robin Jones Gunn is an amazing storyteller. This book reached for me and spoke straight to my heart with beautiful examples from the Bible as well as real life situations experienced by the author. Her insights and positive but realistic anecdotes allow the reader to get to know the author and relate to her during the different stages of the life of a woman serving God. This book has breathed hope into my hopes and dreams for both the present and the future.
on January 25, 2015
Sometimes a book just grabs hold of your heart and speaks to you on such a personal level that you can't believe it. That is what Robin and this book did. Wow what an awesome read. And the audio makes it even better. Thank you Robin for writing this book for all of us victims of grace. I pray God continues to bless you and your writing ministry!
on July 6, 2014
I enjoy all of Robin's books. This one is no exception. She lets us into pieces of her life that she would probably rather not, but we get to see a little bit of how God has worked to bring her to where she is today. The title is so appropriate: "Victim of Grace."
on March 24, 2015
This was such a blessing to read, it refreshed and reminded me of the goodness of my heavenly Father Jesus. To trust, rely and depend on him. And though at times I may fail He reminds me of His love towards me.
on June 3, 2013
I love the title of this book. I believe that nothing comes to me except through the sovereignty of God. Why did my son die? I don't know God's greater purpose, but I do know that I'm not a victim of his early death. Robin's vulnerability in sharing her life is heartwarming and real. I highly recommend this book to every Christian woman.