SquareTrade 2-year Office Protection Plan ($0-$50)from SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Victor 940 10 Digit Advanced Scientific Calculator with 2 Line Display, White
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.20 (13%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 10 digit 2 line disply for easy viewing
- 240 functions including quadratic and cubic equations, coordinate conversion, trigonometric functions in degrees and radians, fractions, reciprocals, factorials, basic scientific functions
- Dual powered with solar panel and battery back up
- Clean white design with hard protective case for long term use
- Designed for students in General Math, Algebra 1 & 2, Science, Statistics, Trigonometry, and Geometry
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Casio fx-115ES PLUS Engineering/Scientific Calculator
Texas Instruments TI-36X Pro Engineering/Scientific Calculator
Helect H1002 2-Line Engineering Scientific Calculator
Casio fx-300MS Scientific Calculator
HP 10s+ Scientific Calculator
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Your Austin Store||JEDirect||Amazon.com||Photoplaza|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 5.88 x 0.5 in||6.38 x 0.44 x 3.15 in||3.23 x 6.1 x 0.75 in||3.3 x 6.3 x 0.8 in||4 x 1 x 6 in||3 x 6 x 1 in|
|Item Weight||3.52 ounces||3.35 ounces||4.06 ounces||6.7 ounces||3.53 ounces||3.25 ounces|
The Victor 940 10 digit advanced scientific calculator is perfect for students in General Math, Algebra 1 & 2, Science, Statistics, Trigonometry, and Geometry. 2-line display shows entries on the top line and results on the bottom. Other functions include: quadratic and cubic equations, coordinate conversion, trigonometric functions in degrees and radians, fractions, reciprocals, factorials, basic scientific functions, and more. Includes a clear protective hard shell case.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Seriously...it's a calculator. It is slick looking, does what it needs to for a scientific calculator. Worked out for my high school son in math.