Victor Multi-Kill Electronic Mouse Trap M260 - Kills up to 10 Mice per Setting
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Kills mice in seconds with a humane, high-voltage shock
- 100% kill rate: beveled columns trap mice in place
- Kills up to 10 mice per setting; Indoor use only
- Green LED light indicates when a kill has been made
- Collection drawer for easy, no-touch mouse disposal
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Victor Multi-Kill Electronic Mouse Trap
Kills Mice with A Humane High-Voltage Shock
A revolutionary method of mouse control, the Victor Multi-Kill Electronic Mouse Trap uses a high-voltage shock to kill mice humanely in seconds. Plus, it’s easy to use – simply bait, place and turn on! When a kill is made, the trap will alert you with a blinking green light.
The Multi-Kill Mouse Trap can be used anywhere indoors. It doesn’t use chemicals or poisons, and features a built-in safety switch that automatically deactivates the trap whenever someone opens the lid.
- High-voltage shock kills mice in seconds
- Can kill up to 10 mice per setting
- LED light alerts you when a kill is made
Able to Kill Up to 10 Mice per Setting
Needing to constantly empty and reset traps can be a pain when you have a persistent mouse problem. After a kill, the Shock N’ Drop Chamber rotates automatically to deposit the dead mouse in the collection drawer, and then resets itself. The trap is able to hold up to 10 dead mice per setting, eliminating the need to empty the trap after every kill.
Kills 10 Mice per Setting
Two Entry Points
LED Light Indicates Kills
Easy, No-Mess Clean Up
How to Set the Multi-Kill Electronic Mouse Trap
Follow these step-by-step instructions for setting, placing and emptying your electronic trap:
1. Remove the battery cover. Insert 4 C-cell batteries before replacing the battery cover.
2. Open the top of the Multi-Kill Electronic Mouse Trap.
3. Bait the trap using the bait trough located on the back wall of the trap. Apply a small amount of peanut butter or other high-protein bait. Use a Q-tip, toothpick or other tool when baiting so you don’t transfer your scent to the trap. Close the lid.
4. Place the trap where you have seen signs of rodent activity or along a wall where rodents primarily travel. Place the trap lengthwise against the wall with the entrance hole nearest the wall.
5. Turn on the trap. A green light will blink once to show the trap is working properly.
6. Once set, a blinking green light will indicate a kill. Dispose of the dead rodents and clean out bait. Place and reset the trap for continued rodent control.
|Victor Multi-Kill Electronic Mouse Trap||Victor Electronic Mouse Trap||Victor Smart-Kill Electronic Mouse Trap|
|Kills per Setting||10||1||1|
|Kills per Set of Batteries||150||100||100|
|Kill Method||Humane, high-voltage shock||Humane, high-voltage shock||Humane, high-voltage shock|
|Kill Indicator||Blinking green light||Blinking green light||Mobile device notification|
|Removable Kill Chamber / Collection Drawer||Removable Collection Drawer||Removable Kill Chamber||Removable Kill Chamber|
|Built-in Bait Cup||-||✓||✓|
|Batteries Required||4 'C'||4 'AA'||4 'A'|