Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop STEM Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Platform: PC Download|Edition: Free Demo|Change
Price:$19.99

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on August 18, 2013
In this demo, you get to see all the game features, but you have to be America. As far as I know, you get all the time the reg game gives you, but you are stuck as America. It's a fun game, and I would highly recommend the demo before the actual game, but just remember that it's only a demo.
on January 31, 2016
i like the game but i will give 5 start if yall put this game like never end so i can dominate the world
on March 24, 2014
The game seems to be interesting, the point it's that with this demo you'll able to play for 15 years (In the game), but you can not save what you have done, so it does not make sense, due to you have to spend to many hours to test the game.
on January 9, 2014
I could not get the game to do anything. I went through the tutorial. I ran the game, hit the pause button. It would register that I was getting money. I may try it again.
on November 23, 2013
too, too extensive! there is too much detail envovled and it takes away the fun. all i want to do is observe how the people interact with each other during times of peace & war
on October 31, 2013
I like Civ. but the motions of politics make this game much better. A great deal of thoughts must go into playing this game, because you simply can't take over other nations.
on December 13, 2013
I don't play it anymore, I don't have the time, but if you have time to burn this game is for you.

You need patience, I like to play USA.
on November 24, 2013
Removed the game- no instruction on play, more memory committed to worthless features. Seems like a few corrections and it would work fine.
on October 11, 2013
I downloaded the free demo and I loved it!!! The graphics are cool and probably I will be downloading the standard version soon
on October 26, 2013
Good thing i tried out the demo first. If you enjoyed Civilization type games in the past then this is up your alley.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.