Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Victoria 8 Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Press. Tortilla Maker, Flour Tortilla press, Rotis Press, Dough Press, Pataconera Seasoned with Flaxeed Oil
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.42 (9%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔️ DO it yourself. Make your own tortillas, patacones, Rotis, empanadas, quesadillas, and Arepas at home fast and easy. Great for non-gluten and Paleo tortillas too!
- ✔️ reinforced design. We improved the base & the handle for better resistance. Our cast iron plates are engineered to avoid pinching. Get even tortillas every time.
- ✔️Heavy-duty construction. Made of cast-iron seasoned at high temperatures with 100% non-GMO vegetable flaxseed oil. Low maintenance. Restaurant quality.
- ✔️ Comes with an extra screw for the lever. Includes detailed instructions on use and care. Overall width - Side to side: 11. 25 inch, overall depth - front to back: 11 inch
- ✔️ AUTHENTIC by Victoria. Tortilladora made in Colombia since 1986, Don't trust imitators! Limited Lifetime .
|Bulk Savings on Professional Dishwashing Detergent by Amazon Basics|
Dishwashing Detergent, 1 gal, 4-Pack $38.22
Heavy-Duty Detergent, Citrus, 38 oz, 8-Pack $44.61
Professional Detergent, Spring Fresh, 38 oz, 8-Pack $50.40
Premium Detergent, Herbal Lemon, 38 oz, 8-Pack $47.07
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The Victoria Cast Iron Tortilla Press
The original since 1939.
Casted in Colombia, Authentic by Victoria
- Heavy-duty cast iron for easy and even pressing
- Improved base & handle for resistance
- Great for: tortillas, patacones, tostones, empanadas, arepas and more
The Original, The Authentic
You won't believe how easy it is to make your own tortillas at home. Gain control over what you and your family eat by choosing your own, fresh ingredients, without all the fillers and preservatives.
The Victoria tortilla press has already pressed hundreds of millions of tortillas into perfection - both at home and in authentic restaurants all over the world.
It really is so fast and easy, you'll quickly make a habit of it.
Smart Design for Delicious Tortillas and Patacones
Reinforced Handle Design
Some say it takes 10,000 hours to make an expert. But we think hundreds of millions of tortillas are a better metric for us. This is why we have improved the handle after continuous shipping and usage tests and feedback.
Flat as a... Tortilla!
We use the most advanced and precise sand casting molding techniques and equipment - guaranteeing perfectly flat plates for perfectly flat tortillas.
High Quality Ingredients
As a three-generation family company, we care about the ingredients that enter your home (and ours). High quality iron deserves to be seasoned with high quality ingredients - & that's what we do. All our cast iron is seasoned at high temperatures with organic flaxseed oil.
Pun intended. Tortillas are not the only thing you'll love home-making from scratch. The Victoria press is great for empanadas, flat breads, arepas, tostones, and more!
Ready to make your own, natural and fresh tortillas?
Start by making your masa dough according to the instructions on the package. For this example, we'll use Maseca: just mix 2 cups of Maseca, 1.25 cups of water, and a pinch of salt. Mix the dough until it has the consistency of Play Dough. Once ready, separate the dough into 16 small balls about 1.25 inch wide.