- Hardcover: 184 pages
- Publisher: Fernwood Press; 1St Edition edition (1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0958315418
- ISBN-13: 978-0958315418
- Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 9.5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,013,169 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Victorian life at the Cape, 1870-1900 Hardcover – 1992
30 of the World's Greatest Historical City Maps
A beautifully illustrated history of the world's most celebrated historical city maps, from the hubs of ancient civilization to sprawling modern mega-cities, created in association with the Smithsonian Institution. Learn more