Victorinox 10-Inch Curved Cimeter Knife, Rosewood Handle
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Used primarily for butchering large pieces of meat, also works well for slicing roasts, turkeys and more; curved blade enhances the ease of a single pass cut in removing bones from flesh
- High carbon stainless-steel blade provides maximum sharpness and edge retention; conical ground through length and depth for a wider break point; ice tempered to sustain sharpness longer
- Blade stamped from cold-rolled steel; bolsterless edge for use of entire blade and ease of sharpening
- Beautiful, classic rosewood handle is ergonomically designed for balance and comfort; riveted for durability
- Hand washing recommended; lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects; expertly made in Switzerland
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Victorinox 10-Inch Curved Cimeter Knife, Rosewood Handle
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material Type||—||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||high carbon stainless steel|
The R H Forschner by Victorinox Cimeter Knife features high carbon, stainless steel blade, hand finished at Victorinox in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen. A special tempering process is used to produce an edge that can be resharpened over and over again, so the knife can keep its original sharpness throughout the entire life of the blade. Victorinox handles are ergonomically designed to minimize wrist tension. They provide a natural fit. A good heft and comfortable, positive grip are indications of a well-made knife. Although cutlery steel is naturally sanitary, materials and construction details of the handle minimize crevices what would offer hospitality to bacteria.