Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 175 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 201 reviews
on September 10, 2017
does steel they have any scratch resistant ?
on September 5, 2017
It arrived and everything was as it said it would be. The watch was brand new and all the proper documents seemed to be in the box. I had had some trepidation about that. I couldn't figure out how Amazon could sell this watch for USD 300 below retail. And there appeared to be third-party vendors selling different versions of this model. I've heard some not-so-good things about third-party vendors. I was worried what kind of warranty would come with it. That, and the super low price made me wary. So I just scanned every one they had until I came to one for sale by "Amazon LLC" and bought that one. It came with the manufacturer's warranty. The watch is beautiful.
on August 16, 2017
Great watch
on August 8, 2017
Very nice, I like it.
on July 22, 2017
Got this baby for half the retail value. It's got a nice weight to it so you can practically feel the quality. Love how it comes with a small watch face protector. I can look sporty and fancy at the same time! The only reason I bought an expensive (in my book) watch is because my last two decent watches have gotten abused. There were things under the glass that popped out! AND THE PIN ON MY EXPENSIVE GSHOCK BROKE. I'm an active guy; I landscape, go cliff jumping with my buddies, etc, so I'm expecting the best of the best from this thing, while at the same time having a nice looking and stylish watch. I'm testing it out on my buddy's boat today ;)
on July 18, 2017
The watch itself is very nice, and well made. The band is what attracted me to the watch in the first place. It is well made, and looks unique. The clasping of the watch is another matter. You almost need two hands each time [and you cannot use the hand the watch is resting on the wrist. It should have been a simple buckle with link, or velcro, or something. The box the watch came in is very unique as well. The back up band is plastic and not attractive at all. Knowing this beforehand I would have passed on the watch. I have since changed out the band to a leather one of the same color.
on July 12, 2017
This is my first Victorinox watch. It is beautiful, solid and free of unecessary, to me at least, doodads and baubles. I've had Tissots, Cymas and Oris over the years. As they say, Time will tell with this beauty.
on June 23, 2017
I have became a big fan of watches in the past few years or so. I have typically opted for Citizen Eco-Drives, Casio G-Shocks, etc. I recently began shopping for a watch that fits my needs better. I wanted something that looked refined, while at the same time having that robust & rugged look. The Casio G-Shock, while durable & rugged, didn't look quite right with business attire. It is something you'd wear fishing or hunting, not to business meetings. So, I began the search. I found the Victorinox INOX on Amazon by searching for "military watches" & it immediately got my attention. I love the look of this watch. It has that refined expensive look & feel, while maintaining the durability of a purpose built military watch. That brings me to my next point. This watch is built like a tank! The case is thick & heavy & at 4.66 ounces (total weight with paracord band), it is probably heavier than some people will prefer. I have little 6.5" wrists & was very concerned about the size of the watch, but I took the risk. It's big, but not unbearable. The camo paracord band is a very nice touch. I didn't like it at first, but I am getting used to it after wearing it for several hours. As I said before, this is a watch that's appropriate with business casual attire, but will also go well with cargo shorts & a t-shirt. If this watch wears well after a few months I may grab another one with a leather band to wear with my suits. One more thing worth mentioning is that I purchased the watch & paracord band separately. This is because the watch with the camouflage paracord band was over $100 more than the watch that came with just the green band. By purchasing separately I saved quite a bit of money for the exact same watch. I did NOT get the Naimakka paracord band on Amazon, but it is the exact same one sold with the watch.
review image review image review image
on June 12, 2017
The watch luck Very nice , butt i returned it, now longer need it.
on May 24, 2017
I am just not giving it 5 stars because the case gets scratched very easily. Other than that, I think this is a great watch and I use it every day. Feels very sturdy and high quality.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.