- Ultra-strong 100% virgin polycarbonate
- Mesh lining
- 75 centimeters high
- 47 centimeters wide
- Covered by the global 10-year limited warranty
- 18.5 inch weight x 29.6 inch height x 10.6 inch depth
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Luggage/Handbag Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers virtually everything that can go wrong with your product from the handle to the wheels
- Plan has stain coverage along with coverage for defects in materials and workmanship and breakdowns from normal wear and tear
- Coverage includes: Damage to fabric, vinyl, leather seam separation and slippage, rips, tears, and loss of foam
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Spectra 2.0 Large
- 18.5"w x 29.6"h x 10.6"d
- 8.8 Pounds
- 4572 cu in
- Global 10-Year Warranty
Spectra 2.0 Large Travel Case
8-Wheel Travel Case
- 100% pure, break-resistant Bayer polycarbonate
- Dual-caster spinner wheels provide easy manuverability
- Aluminum trolley handle
- Integrated Travel Sentry Approved lock
Spectra 2.0 Large Travel Case Features
Split case design allows you to organize your belongings into two compartments. The top compartment has a zip-around mesh door to secure items in place. The bottom compartment has Y-shaped compression straps and a zippered pocket.
Dual-caster wheels feature a soft tread offering ideal traction for a smooth roll across any surface while also providing 360 degree maneuverability and zero weight-in-hand.
Travel Sentry Approved Lock
Integrated Travel Sentry Approved lock allows U.S. TSA screeners to open the lock without destroying it, and relock it after inspection.
Rely on this lightweight, hardside case to accompany you on week long trips or when packing for multiple people. Comfort grip, one-touch, dual-trolley aluminum handle system locks into three different positions - 41" (104 cm), 39" (99 cm) and 37" (94 cm) - to accommodate travelers of various heights and adjusts when transitioning from pushing the bag on four wheels to pulling it on two wheels. Dual-caster wheels feature soft tread offering ideal traction for a smooth roll across any surface while also providing 360 Degree maneuverability and zero weight-in-hand. Break-resistant 100% pure Bayer polycarbonate with stylish, scratch-resistant matte finish delivers superior strength for the highest level of performance. Corner guards and zipper bumpers provide added protection to areas of the case most prone to impact and abrasion. Zippered mesh divider wall stretches for easy packing. Y-shaped compression straps cover a greater surface area to keep folded items secure. Top haul handle for easy carrying. Integrated Travel Sentry Approved lock allows U.S. TSA screeners to open the lock without destroying it, and relock it after inspection. Swiss Tracker Bag Tracking Program will reunite you with your bag anywhere in the world should it ever be lost - for free. The Access Lock Combination Recovery Program allows you to register your lock combination on victorinox.com and recover it if it is ever forgotten. Removable ID tag for security and convenience
- Product Dimensions: 18.7 x 30.5 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00F3CMHWE
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 31318501
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 12, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I also hesitated in making a move to the 4 wheel roller from my previous 2 wheeler and am I glad I made the switch.
Just came back from a 2 week trip in 4 countries where the bag was in heavy raisin, rolled over some rough gravelly country roads and so on and it passed the test.
-does not tip over. That was an initial concern.
- this 2.0 version with matte finish did not get scratched easily.
- wheels are very, very smooth and bag rolls silently and easily.
- compared to the Rimowa Salsa Air with a single handle that telescopes, I much prefer this double bar jangle that makes it easy to attach a carry-on.
- the rubber lining along the zipper may have helped keep rain out. I was soaked but my bag's contents were safe and dry.
- the new reenforced corners on the bag are smart as I've seen complaints about other bags getting dented on the corners.
Very happy overall.
- Light-weight, sturdy and looks good! I bought the Mocha brown which is a silky brown colour... like chocolate!
- It endured a 2- week trip from NYC to India and back (and domestic travel within India as well), and came out unscathed. Okay, maybe a few scratches here and there on the surface. These scratches are visible though. So for those, who do not like visible scratches, I'd humbly suggest getting a steamer trunk, or a luggage case from another brand ;)
- Lining, zippers and pulls look delicate but are strong.
- Wheels look very delicate, so I was a bit weary before travel, expecting one of them to pop off. But all four of them survived the NYC sidewalks and the international trip! They did look a little beat up upon return, so my weariness will continue...
- It is entirely a personal choice, but I don't like that the zipper divides the luggage case in half. When you open a stuffed luggage, the top gets heavy and wobbly as it opens.
- A nice bendable pvc /rubber name tag is included with this luggage. However, mine did not survive the first travel.
Not a con, but I found the luggage tracker id quite useless. It is a unique number at the back of your case, where you pull up the handle. If your luggage gets lost, the onus is upon the finder of the luggage to know where to locate this id and know to call Victorinox helpline to return it. Something is better than nothing for sure.
-The wheels roll without effort to the point where if you let go of it and the ground isn't even, it will start to roll away from you. They also appear to be very good quality and are rubberized, so it reduces that "click, click, click" sound when walking over tile or other non-smooth surfaces.
-Very roomy! I didn't verify the dimensions prior to buying (my fault) so it was much bigger than I expected, but it still is reasonable for checked luggage. I've always been a fan of the clam shell design and this one does not disappoint.
-TSA Approved Lock: The lock is very easy to set and use. It came with an instruction book on how to reset the code, locking, and unlocking.
- Durability: It's not been long enough to truly test the durability. When I bought it, I expected the outside to be harder than it is. It's fairly flexible, but seems to be holding up well.
- Dividing zipper mesh: The mesh is super fine and thin that divides one side from the other. I've had multiple hard shell cases before and always felt the divider was very sturdy and had no question that it would hold stuff in. With this one, it feels as though something could easily poke a hole through the mesh and completely ruin it. Nothing has happened so far, so maybe I'm just being picky.