- Product Dimensions: 5 x 4.5 x 0.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- ASIN: B0000E63ZL
- Item model number: 53323
- Average Customer Review: 34 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,148,484 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Victorinox Swisscard Lite, Onyx
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Credit card-sized versatile multi-tool
- Made with legendary Swiss-made Victorinox craftsmanship
- Designed for easy carrying in your wallet or purse
- Includes a small blade, a screwdriver with four bits, a mini ruler, a magnifying glass, scissors, tweezers, and more
- Makes a great gift for friends and coworkers
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||0.12 x 4.5 x 5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.1 pounds|
Victorinox is introducing a light to it's popular Swiss card . This versatile multi-tool is the size of a credit card with features that would put a gold card to shame.
Only about as big as a credit card, the Victorinox Swisscard Lite offers 13 functional features including an LED mini light, magnifying glass, and an ink pen. Designed for easy carrying in your wallet or purse, the Swisscard's other features include a small blade for opening boxes or mail, a screwdriver with four bits, a mini ruler, scissors, tweezers, and a straight pen. Made with legendary Swiss-made Victorinox craftsmanship, the Swisscard makes a great gift for friends and coworkers.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Today, I came across a guy who was stuck because the strap of his backpack was hopelessly jammed into a locked door. I offered to cut him loose, and he immediately accepted. I keep this multitool in my wallet, so it took about five seconds for me to pull out my mini scissors and clip the strap.
With the moral of the story, of course, being Be Prepared: having a multitool lets me take care of little problems on the fly. Rather than thinking "Hmm, that screw needs tightened" and never bothering to track down a screwdriver, I just reach into my pocket, pop out the mini screwdriver from my multitool, and take care of the problem. No fuss, no stress.
I know this all reads like some kind of ad, and in a way, I guess it is. Few people carry around pocket knives or multitools, but they're as useful today as they were fifty years ago. Since I started carrying one with me, I've been amazed at how often it's been useful in bizarre situations like the one I encountered today.
The only downside to this that I could see would be forgetting to take out the knife (and maybe the scissors?) before you try to step on an airplane with it in your pocket. They do sell replacements for all the parts in case you lose one or have it confiscated somewhere. I also think this item would be a little more popular if it came down in price, but I've definitely gotten my money's worth out of it.