Victorinox Avolve Carry All Duffel, Graphite, 22
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 1500d Tedeolon
- Zipper closure
- Hand Wash
- 12" high
- 16" wide
- Padded, removable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Spacious main compartment for easy packing
This large cargo bag is perfect as a travel bag or gym bag. it has an extra wide opening into the spacious main compartment for easy packing. an interior pocket provides additional organization and storage. zippered end pockets add cargo space and provide quick access to accessories. front zippered pocket ideal for personal electronics, keys or other small items. removable, padded, adjustable shoulder strap. dual haul handles with unifying wrap for carrying ease. rear zippred pocket converts to a sleeve to slide over dual-trolley handle systems. backed by a lifetime warranty and is guaranteed to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 22 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.4 pounds
- ASIN: B00473RE8M
- Item model number: 303155
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 22, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They replaced the strap and send it to me. That's what I call customer service. The build quality is great. Very durable.
Looks very nice, the straps are high quality. There are enough side pockets. Overall a great duffel.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is large and a little clumsy. We travel in our vehicle and it packs well and does ride on Victorinox Avolve 22 Expandable but I find I don't take it often.Published 21 months ago by GMH
It is a great bag and sturdy. I would definitely buy it for friends and family. It provides ample of spacePublished on July 23, 2013 by Cynthia
I had one of these with similar design but the Samsonite brand. This one seems to be of better quality than the Samsonite. I like it very much.Published on December 6, 2012 by Noel K.