Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on May 27, 2014
Just received this a few minutes ago. So far, it has definitely met expectations. External build quality very nice. Very comfortable to wear. Color is not as bright as photo, maybe two small shades darker green and red. Also, this is slightly larger than most other watches I've owned, but not one of those massive wrist weights. A very nice watch that looks great.
on January 11, 2015
Great watch. I almost sent it back - the watch was running and the buckle was unfastened - I assumed the watch had been returned - Glad I thought about the return and decided to keep the watch. I like to know the accurate time. I set this watch to the Atomic Time Clock five weeks ago and it hasn't lost or gained a second in time! I have a lot of watches and none have been this accurate - a lot of them cost more than this one. The soft rubber watch band looks great and is very comfortable! I really like the dark green bezel. This watch gets lots of notice when I'm wearing it. Do you want a Great watch? Buy this one! You won't regret it!
on October 5, 2014
Bought this watch to replace a Sieko chronograph that I wore non stop for 7 years. I like how this watch has a very clean look. No extra dials or buttons on the side. I love the rotating bezel. That is all I need to time things. No stopwatch needed. This is a solid watch. I will wear it for years.
on August 9, 2014
Fantastic deal on a genuine Victorinox! Nice, heavy case. Great color. Solid rubber strap. Keeping time beautifully. Has become one of my favorite time pieces.

Don't wait to long on this one -- it's not often you'll find a Swiss time piece with a real Sapphire Crystal for under $150.
on April 15, 2014
I love Victorinox watches. My last one lasted over 8 years. So with that track record in mind I decided to splurge on the Maverick II, this is an older design, it's been around at least since 2005 if not longer. In fact I originally wanted to buy this 8 years ago, but couldn't afford to - instead I found a deal on a Basecamp and went with that - so when I found it on Amazon for $159.00 I jumped at it. Normally this watch is much more and even at full retail price it is a great investment. Sapphire crystal, 100m water resistance and the rugged style that goes well with dress or casual apparel makes this watch worth every penny. The green is a nice touch and makes this stand out from the standard gold, black, steel look that is so common and boring among most watches out there, but is not gaudy and loud like the yellow and oranges and even some blue watches. It is not a diver watch, and that's ok because I am not looking for sunken treasure.

I LOVE this watch. I LOVE this brand.
on August 6, 2014
Great watch... Takes a beating and still looks great. This is my second one. I gave my 1st one to a friend that always commented on it. Tried others watches but came back to this one after a failed experiments.
on May 15, 2015
Nice looking watch for the price!
on November 25, 2014
Very nice watch, good quality with fair price! I liked it
on October 14, 2014
Excelente producto
on September 8, 2014
Love it!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.