Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Victorinox Swiss Army Electrician Pocket Knife (Silver Alox Ribbed),Silver Alox, Ribbed
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Item Weight||2.1 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A CUT ABOVE THE REST: Compact, agile and ready to face any adventure head-on. Our range of Swiss Army Knives have been established since 1897 and continue to be an icon of utility and smart design.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Swiss made stainless steel construction encased in our popular scales offers a slimmer profile and is extremely resistant.
- COMPACT CARRY: Bring this knife with you on your daily adventures without sacrificing space. It makes a great gift for any occasion or stocking stuffer for Christmas.
- FIT FOR ALL TASKS: At their heart, all our pocket knives are a survival tool; multitaskers that deliver in any situation. At their most evolved they have surpassed basic function to pioneer space travel and restart engines.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy. No assembly required, money back guarantee.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Swiss made pocket knife with 7 functions. Height: 0.5 in, Length: 3.6 in., Weight: 2.1 oz., MM: 93mm, Scale Material: Alox
- FUNCTIONS: Large blade, electrician's blade, wire scraper, reamer, bottle opener, screwdriver, wire stripper
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Care Tips for Swiss Army Knives
The various tools of a swiss army knife are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion. With it's unique build Swiss Army Knives require easy but particular care. Use the recommendations below to keep your knife at it's peak functionality.
- SHARPENING: Use a whetstone at an angle of 15°– 20°. This will result in a cutting angle of 30°– 40°. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures.
- CLEANING: Open and close the blades in warm water several times. When they have dried it is recommended to apply a small drop of oil between the blade, tool shank and the spring or locking mechanism.
- WARNING: Never put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher.
- RECOMMENDATION: Swiss Army Knife Oil (Item No.4.3301). FEATURES: (1) neutral odor and taste, (2) highly resistant to aging, (3) good wear and corrosion protection qualities, and (4) Food safe
Lightweight Medium Pocket Knife
Meet the Electrician, with it's 7-function-strong repertoire. Everything an Electrician needs in a compact package. Packing impressive multifunction diversity in it's 93 mm form, spanning, electrician blade, reamer, large knife, and bottle opener. It's all you need, and then some more.
- Multifunctional pocket knife in timeless design
- Swiss made pocket knife with 7 function and high-grade Alox scales
- Includes an electricians blade and reamer
- Height: 0.5 in, Length: 3.6 in, Weight: 2.45 oz
- Scale Material: Alox
This durable precision-honed sharpened edge makes clean, accurate cuts with resistance to corrosion. Be prepared for anything: cut your food, gut a fish, slice paper, carve your initials into a tree or whittle a piece of wood.
A versatile screwdriver that has everything the professional needs. It is designed to meet a variety of needs such as domestic appliances, furniture, automotive, factory, and everyday.
Make tough cuts with strength and control. These scissors are always on hand and can be used for trimming leaves, cutting off tags, clipping coupons or emergency situations.
Made of stainless steel, sturdy and durable this function opens wine, beer, soft drinks, soda water, coca cola and more. A tool that is great for professional bartenders or home use.
The Four Cornerstones of Victorinox
The various tools of a Swiss Army Knife are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion. Every knife embodies our four cornerstones: quality, functionality, innovation and iconic design.
Features:- 7 functions - Stainless Steel Construction - Engraving panel on back - Alex scale material - Size: 93 mm / 3.5 inch From the renowned company that created the Swiss Army knife a century ago comes this complete set of tools for electricians and home improvement gurus all neatly contained in a single implement that measures just 3-1/2 inches (91 millimeters) long. Sheathed in silver, the Electrician is a specialized toolbox small enough to fit into a pocket. A valued companion, this pocket knife contains seven stainless-steel tools and carries a lifetime warranty against defects. The tools include a large knife blade, electrician's blade, wire scraper, reamer, bottle opener, screwdriver, and wire stripper.
From the renowned company that created the Swiss Army knife a century ago comes this complete set of tools for electricians and home improvement gurus--all neatly contained in a single implement that measures just 3-1/2 inches (91 millimeters) long. Sheathed in silver, the Electrician is a specialized toolbox small enough to fit into a pocket. A valued companion, this pocket knife contains seven stainless-steel tools and carries a lifetime warranty against defects. The tools include a large knife blade, electrician's blade, wire scraper, reamer, bottle opener, screwdriver, and wire stripper.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2 x 2 x 2 inches; 2.1 Ounces
- Item model number : 0.8120.26-033-X1
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : July 2, 2004
- Manufacturer : Victorinox
- ASIN : B0007QCOL0
Best Sellers Rank:
#71,026 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- #710 in Multitools
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has everything you need and nothing you don't. The combination of the sheepsfoot blade, reamer (or punch) and the silver alox scales are what originally drew me in. The more I thought about it, the more I HAD to have it, so I placed an order. 2 days later, it showed up on my doorstep and wow, was I impressed.
It was perfect. The fit & finish are excellent and the size is just right. It's only about 7/16" thick and it really disappears into your pocket. The silver alox (as apposed to the standard red plastic) is nice and thin and I love that it looks different than a "normal" SAK. The main blade is just what you'd expect, but the sheepsfoot blade and the reamer are what really sets this little knife apart from the rest.
The 420HC stainless steel that Victorinox uses is really good enough for anyone. I use my DMT diamond diafolds & benchstones on all of my knives with much success and the Electrician is no different. It sharpens easily, maintains an edge for long enough. I never let it get too dull before I resharpen it.
I'm very happy with it overall and find it as a great addition to my EDC lineup.
Top reviews from other countries
I decided to get a replacement in case I was just unlucky and the one I got was overlooked in quality assurance. However, if the replacement is also scratched, I will edit my review to 1 star and return the SAK outright.
Update: The second SAK I received was scratched up in the same places: back/engraving plate and the sides of the alox scales (as pictured, white background.) This time I called Amazon customer service to intervene. Customer Service suggested that I request another replacement. The difference this time is that someone from the Fulfillment Center will take a look at the product first before shipping it to me to ensure that it is not damaged/scratched. Here's hoping that it works out.
There are a couple of strange tool choices, it has a reamer, but no Philips head screwdriver, which seems bizarre for a knife called the "electrician". It also lacks a split-ring, which is a pity as I would like to hang it from a carabiner. However if the tool choices fit your needs, and you don't need a locking blade, this would be a great pocket knife for EDC.