Victorinox Fibrox Pro Knife, 8-Inch Chef's FFP, 8 Inch, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- For home chefs & professionals. This Fibro Pro chef's knife has been the top choice of both home chefs and professionals alike. Expertly crafted with a tapered stainless steel edge that cuts with ease and efficiency.
- Fit for all tasks. Designed to handle kitchen tasks both big and small, This durable knife's razor sharp and laser-tested blade effortlessly chops, minces, slices and dices. An essential for every kitchen.
- Easy handling. Each knife features an ergonomic handle made from thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) for a non-slip grip -- even when wet. This exceptional knife is weighted and balanced for easy handling.
- Knife Dimensions. Blade made out of stainless steel material -- 7. 9 inches in length. Made with dishwasher safe materials for an easy clean.
- Trusted Swiss quality. Expertly crafted in Switzerland in 1884, Victorinox provides a lifetime against defects in material and workmanship. Making a Lifetime commitment has never been so easy.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Fibrox Pro 8-Inch Chef's Knife
Ergonomically Designed Carving Knife
A great all-rounder. The Fibrox Carving Knife from the professional line of knives by Victorinox is prized by home cooks and professional chefs alike for its comfortable, non-slip, ergonomic handle and for the optimal weight and balance its extra wide blade delivers. With a razor-sharp edge that rarely requires sharpening, this knife promises both ease and efficiency when slicing cooked and grilled meat or larger foods.
- Ideal for carving all kinds of meat.
- Swiss made carving knife with straight edge.
- With a non-slip, ergonomic handle and ultrasharp, extra-wide blade.
Blade Properties- extra wide.
Length of blade- 7.9 in.
Handle material- thermoplastic elastomers (TPE).
Type of edge normal straight edge.
Dishwasher safe- Yes.
- Length of blade: 7.9 in
- Weight: 7.5 oz
- Collection: Fibrox
Compare with similar items
Mercer Culinary Genesis Forged Short Bolster Forged Chef's Knife, 8 Inch
WÜSTHOF Classic 8 Inch Chef’s Knife,Black,8-Inch
Utopia Kitchen Chef Knife 8 Inches Cooking Knife Carbon Stainless Steel Kitchen Knife with Sheath and Ergonomic Handle - Chopping Knife for Professional Use
J.A. Henckels International 31161-201 CLASSIC Chef's Knife, 8 Inch, Black
Mercer Culinary M23510 Renaissance 8-Inch Forged Chef's Knife,Black
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Stavvy Sales||Utopia Deals||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||stainless steel, carbon||Plastic||Carbon|
|Item Weight||7.50 ounces||—||0.50 lbs||—||0.65 lbs||—|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||8 Inch||8"||8-Inch||8 inch||8 Inch||8-Inch|
A TRUSTED FAVORITE
Preferred by both home chefs and culinary professionals, the 8" Fibrox Pro Chef's Knife can handle nearly every kitchen task imaginable. Crafted with a comfortable handle, superior weight and balance, and a razor sharp edge that rarely requires re-sharpening, this knife is an essential tool for every kitchen.
- High-quality, lightweight European steel.
- Handle design reduces hand and wrist fatigue.
- Fit for dicing, mincing, chopping, slicing, and shredding.
- Long, sloping curved blade that “rocks” for effortless mincing and chopping.
- Flat spine for extra power to slice through hard-skinned items.
- Non-slip patented Fibrox Pro handle for a secure and comfortable grip no matter the hand size.
- National Sanitary Foundation (NSF) approved and dishwasher safe.
Be good to your knives and they’ll be good to you. Following these simple guidelines will ensure that you get the longest life out of your knife!
Victorinox Swiss Army recommends washing all knives by hand. For best results, hand wash your knives with a soapy cloth and dry immediately.
While Fibrox Pro knives are dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing as dishwashers are designed to spray water at a relatively high pressure, which can jostle the silverware and cause the knives to collide, dulling the edge.
For optimum performance, knives should be honed after every couple of uses. Proper and frequent use of a honing steel will keep your knives sharper and performing at their best.
In 1937 Victorinox began selling cutlery in America through a Connecticut distributor called R.H. Forschner & Co. A well-known manufacturer of butcher scales, Forschner soon became the exclusive U.S. distributor for Victorinox knives, and was the name by which Victorinox knives were known.