Have one to sell?
Victorinox Forged 10-Inch Granton Edge Slicing Knife
|Price:||$139.95 & FREE Shipping|
Ships from and sold by Cutlery and More.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Great for meat lovers, the blade's fluted, Granton edge minimizes friction which helps the knife glide through raw or cooked meat with ease
- High carbon stainless steel provides maximum sharpness and edge retention; ice tempered to sustain sharpness longer and give desired effect when re-sharpened
- Single-piece, full-tang construction; bolsterless edge for use of entire blades and ease of sharpening
- Triple rivet handle ergonomically designed to provide optimum weight, balance, and comfort; plastic over molded (POM) handle will hold shape and not crack or separate from blade
- Hand washing recommended; lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects; hot-drop forged in Germany, finished in Switzerland
This fits your .
2 new from $139.95
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Victorinox, makers of the Original Swiss Army Knife, has been crafting fine cutlery since the later 1800's. The Victorinox master cutlers have applied their unique ingenuity and techniques to design the highest quality, forged cutlery line. This fine cutlery is hot-drop forged and ice tempered by master forgers in Solingen, Germany exclusively for Victorinox, then shipped to Victorinox in Switzerland for application of their famous proprietary sharp edge and rigid quality control finishing. The result is beautifully balanced, perfectly weighted full tang construction, an intuitively engineered comfortable handle, a high carbon, no stain, high polished forged steel blade with an edge that retains its razor sharpness. 10-inch Granton Edge Slicing Knife has a safe, rounded tip and gives a long, straight edge to maximize the cutting surface. The flutes in the blade minimize friction which helps the knife glide through meat with ease.
Top Customer Reviews
By William Bash on March 24, 2014
Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
This is a long blade top quality piece of Kitchen Cutlery. For those who have utilized their best kitchen knife to slice a Roast, or cut a slice from one of those "large sized" freshly baked Bread, or that oversized Watermelon - and never seemed to have a long enough blade to do exactly what you wanted to do? Then this is the utensil for you. An extremely sharp, very well made (as in solid and top shelf construction) kitchen knife. Well worth the price.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again