Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Victorinox Forged 7-Inch Granton Edge Santoku Knife
|Price:||$82.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Combines features of a cleaver with a chef's knife; unique shape to scoop up chopped food or be used as a spatula; Granton Edge helps make paper-thin slices and prevents food from sticking to blade
- High carbon stainless steel provides maximum sharpness and edge retention; ice tempered to sustain sharpness longer and give desired effect when re-sharpened
- Single-piece, full-tang construction; bolsterless edge for use of entire blades and ease of sharpening
- Triple rivet handle ergonomically designed to provide optimum weight, balance, and comfort; plastic over molded (POM) handle will hold shape and not crack or separate from blade
- Hand washing recommended; lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects; hot-drop forged in Germany, finished in Switzerland
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Victorinox Forged 7-Inch Granton Edge Santoku Knife
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MartLine||My Knife Pro||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Material||Steel||Steel||Stainless steel and manmade||Steel|
|Blade Material||Carbon||Carbon||Carbon||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||16.25 inches x 3.25 inches x 1.5 inches||1 inches x 11 inches x 3 inches||4.13 inches x 14.75 inches x 0.63 inches||2.25 inches x 11.5 inches x 0.75 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.68 pounds||0.49 pounds||0.35 pounds||0.35 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have been using it non stop and it is one the sharpest knifes I have ever used, and I own a restaurant.Published on January 16, 2014 by Renee C ODonnell-Look