Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Luggage/Handbag Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers virtually everything that can go wrong with your product from the handle to the wheels
- Plan has stain coverage along with coverage for defects in materials and workmanship and breakdowns from normal wear and tear
- Coverage includes: Damage to fabric, vinyl, leather seam separation and slippage, rips, tears, and loss of foam
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Victorinox Luggage Spectra 2.0 29 Inch, Black, One Size
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Covered by the global 10-year limited warranty
- 18.5 inch weight x 29.6 inch height x 10.6 inch depth
- 8.8 lbs.
- Capacity 73 l Weight 4 kg
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Rely on this lightweight, hard side case to accompany you on week long trips or when packing for multiple people. Comfort grip, one-touch, dual-trolley aluminum handle system locks into three different positions - 41 inch 104 centimeter, 39 inch 99 centimeter and 37 inch 94 centimeter - to accommodate travelers of various heights and adjusts when transitioning from pushing the bag on four wheels to pulling it on two wheels. Dual-caster wheels feature soft tread offering ideal traction for a smooth roll across any surface while also providing 360degree maneuverability and zero weight-in-hand. Break-resistant 100% pure bayer polycarbonate with stylish, scratch-resistant matte finish delivers superior strength for the highest level of performance. Corner guards and zipper bumpers provide added protection to areas of the case most prone to impact and abrasion. Zippered mesh divider wall stretches for easy packing. Y-shaped compression straps cover a greater surface area to keep folded items secure. Top haul handle for easy carrying. Integrated travel sentry approved lock allows us Tsa screeners to open the lock without destroying it, and relock it after inspection. Swiss tracker bag tracking program will reunite you with your bag anywhere in the world should it ever be lost - for free. The access lock combination recovery program allows you to register your lock combination on victorinox.com and recover it if it is ever forgotten. Removable id tag for security and convenience.
From the manufacturer
Spectra 2.0 Large
- 18.5"w x 29.6"h x 10.6"d
- 8.8 Pounds
- 4572 cu in
- Global 10-Year Warranty
Spectra 2.0 Large Travel Case
8-Wheel Travel Case
- 100% pure, break-resistant Bayer polycarbonate
- Dual-caster spinner wheels provide easy manuverability
- Aluminum trolley handle
- Integrated Travel Sentry Approved lock
Spectra 2.0 Large Travel Case Features
Split case design allows you to organize your belongings into two compartments. The top compartment has a zip-around mesh door to secure items in place. The bottom compartment has Y-shaped compression straps and a zippered pocket.
Dual-caster wheels feature a soft tread offering ideal traction for a smooth roll across any surface while also providing 360 degree maneuverability and zero weight-in-hand.
Travel Sentry Approved Lock
Integrated Travel Sentry Approved lock allows U.S. TSA screeners to open the lock without destroying it, and relock it after inspection.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One trip to Europe and it already suffered from scratches and two major dents. I foresee it will not last very long if I keep using it as checked baggage on flights. I was expecting more for this price point.
It is fully as deep as full-sized suitcases. Very light weight for its size.
The security lock works very well.
After three trips on the airlines, no problems to report.
The suitcase was a piece of you know what. It showed every scuff, held onto sticker residue, and eventually cracked. I contacted Victorinox about their supposed 10 year warranty and they blamed the airline. So I duct taped the bag and tried using it one more time. This time the wheel fell off while I was rolling it. I contacted them again and all they offered me was a 20% discount on a new suitcase. So much for a 10 year warranty.
I am going to now buy a Tumi. I thought I could save $$ with these guys, but not if I have to buy a new suitcase after every dozen or so uses.
- Light-weight, sturdy and looks good! I bought the Mocha brown which is a silky brown colour... like chocolate!
- It endured a 2- week trip from NYC to India and back (and domestic travel within India as well), and came out unscathed. Okay, maybe a few scratches here and there on the surface. These scratches are visible though. So for those, who do not like visible scratches, I'd humbly suggest getting a steamer trunk, or a luggage case from another brand ;)
- Lining, zippers and pulls look delicate but are strong.
- Wheels look very delicate, so I was a bit weary before travel, expecting one of them to pop off. But all four of them survived the NYC sidewalks and the international trip! They did look a little beat up upon return, so my weariness will continue...
- It is entirely a personal choice, but I don't like that the zipper divides the luggage case in half. When you open a stuffed luggage, the top gets heavy and wobbly as it opens.
- A nice bendable pvc /rubber name tag is included with this luggage. However, mine did not survive the first travel.
Not a con, but I found the luggage tracker id quite useless. It is a unique number at the back of your case, where you pull up the handle. If your luggage gets lost, the onus is upon the finder of the luggage to know where to locate this id and know to call Victorinox helpline to return it. Something is better than nothing for sure.
-The wheels roll without effort to the point where if you let go of it and the ground isn't even, it will start to roll away from you. They also appear to be very good quality and are rubberized, so it reduces that "click, click, click" sound when walking over tile or other non-smooth surfaces.
-Very roomy! I didn't verify the dimensions prior to buying (my fault) so it was much bigger than I expected, but it still is reasonable for checked luggage. I've always been a fan of the clam shell design and this one does not disappoint.
-TSA Approved Lock: The lock is very easy to set and use. It came with an instruction book on how to reset the code, locking, and unlocking.
- Durability: It's not been long enough to truly test the durability. When I bought it, I expected the outside to be harder than it is. It's fairly flexible, but seems to be holding up well.
- Dividing zipper mesh: The mesh is super fine and thin that divides one side from the other. I've had multiple hard shell cases before and always felt the divider was very sturdy and had no question that it would hold stuff in. With this one, it feels as though something could easily poke a hole through the mesh and completely ruin it. Nothing has happened so far, so maybe I'm just being picky.