Other Sellers on Amazon
Victorinox Swiss army, Fibrox Straight Edge Chef's Knife, 8-Inch, Black, With Victorinox Cutlery BladeSafe for 8-Inch to 10-Inch Knife Blades. Combo pack
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 8-inch multipurpose chef's knife designed for chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing
- High-carbon stainless steel blade provides maximum sharpness and edge retention
- Blade is conical ground lengthwise and crosswise for minimal resistance while cutting, laser tested to ensure optimum cutting power.Swiss item #5.2063.20 printed on the Blade.
- Patented 2-inch Fibrox handle is textured, slip resistant, and ergonomically designed. Hand washing recommended, lifetime warranty, expertly made in switzerland
- BladeSafe for 8-Inch to 10-Inch Knife Blades, Keeps blades sharp, protected, and in good working order Made from durable polypropylene; dishwasher safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Victorinox Chef's Knife features an 8-inch blade that is 2-inch wide at the handle. High carbon, stainless steel blade is hand finished at Victorinox in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen. A special tempering process is used to produce an edge that can be resharpened over and over again, so the knife can keep its original sharpness throughout the life of the blade.
88 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 88 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I highly recommend having one of these in your kitchen.
Pair this with a sharpening stone and you'll be cutting paper thin slices of onion well beyond the expected life-time of a value priced knife.
For real, I can shave off slices of onion less than .5 mm with this thing. If you've never used a proper knife but didn't want to spend $100+ to get one, this is a great place to start.