Victorinox Swiss army, Fibrox Straight Edge Chef's Knife, 8-Inch, Black, With Victorinox Cutlery BladeSafe for 8-Inch to 10-Inch Knife Blades. Combo pack
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 8-inch multipurpose chef's knife designed for chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing
- High-carbon stainless steel blade provides maximum sharpness and edge retention
- Blade is conical ground lengthwise and crosswise for minimal resistance while cutting, laser tested to ensure optimum cutting power.Swiss item #5.2063.20 printed on the Blade.
- Patented 2-inch Fibrox handle is textured, slip resistant, and ergonomically designed. Hand washing recommended, lifetime warranty, expertly made in switzerland
- BladeSafe for 8-Inch to 10-Inch Knife Blades, Keeps blades sharp, protected, and in good working order Made from durable polypropylene; dishwasher safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Victorinox Chef's Knife features an 8-inch blade that is 2-inch wide at the handle. High carbon, stainless steel blade is hand finished at Victorinox in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen. A special tempering process is used to produce an edge that can be resharpened over and over again, so the knife can keep its original sharpness throughout the life of the blade.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Other than the packaging (no fault of the knife itself for being packaged that way, so I won't take it out on its rating) the knife is probably the best knife I've ever handled. The grip on the handle is perfect. Even when wet, you don't feel like it's going to get away from you. The edge on it is fantastic, it just cuts through everything like butter. Just 3 days ago I cut apart a few chickens in no time. I didn't have to go over any section or piece twice to get it to cut.
Overall once you get this knife in your hands you can tell that it's built quite well. The weight balance is good, and the edge is razor sharp. There is not much else to say that I will continue to buy Victorinox branded knives from now on. If they all have the same sharpness as this one and just as good quality feel; they have won me over as a life-long customer.
I highly recommend having one of these in your kitchen.