Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Victorinox Swiss Army Cutlery Rosewood Straight Steak Knives, Pointed-tip, 4.75-Inch, 6-Piece
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NATURALLY ELEGANT. Hand-polished Rosewood handles offer a simple, classic design. Each steak knife is conical ground and ice tempered to ensure long-lasting sharpness.
- CUTS SMOOTH. This steak knife's straight and bolsterless edge allows for use of the entire blade without tearing or shredding your steak.
- EASY HANDLING. Each knife features a Rosewood handle for a comfortable grip and easy handling. These exceptional knives are weighted and balanced with triple handle rivets for maximum durability.
- KNIFE DIMENSIONS. Six (6) stainless steel blades -- 4.75" in length.
- TRUSTED SWISS QUALITY. Expertly crafted in Switzerland in 1884, Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A TRUSTED FAVORITE
An elegant addition to any table setting, the 4.75" Victorinox Rosewood Steak Knife slices through meat smoothly -- without tearing or shredding. Crafted with a comfortable handle, superior weight and balance, and a razor sharp edge that rarely requires re-sharpening.
- High-quality, lightweight European steel.
- Handle design reduces hand and wrist fatigue.
- Fit for smoothly slicing through meat.
- Straight blade that doesn't tear or shred.
- Triple riveted handle for durability.
- Hand polished rosewood handle for a secure and comfortable grip no matter the hand size.
- Dishwasher safe & easy to sharpen.
CARE AND USE
Be good to your knives and they’ll be good to you. Following these simple guidelines will ensure that you get the longest life out of your knife!
Victorinox Swiss Army recommends washing all knives by hand. For best results, hand wash your knives with a soapy cloth and dry immediately.
While Fibrox Pro knives are dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing as dishwashers are designed to spray water at a relatively high pressure, which can jostle the silverware and cause the knives to collide, dulling the edge.
For optimum performance, knives should be honed after every couple of uses. Proper and frequent use of a honing steel will keep your knives sharper and performing at their best.
In 1937 Victorinox began selling cutlery in America through a Connecticut distributor called R.H. Forschner & Co. A well-known manufacturer of butcher scales, Forschner soon became the exclusive U.S. distributor for Victorinox knives, and was the name by which Victorinox knives were known.