Victorinox Swiss Army Men's 241343 Summit XLT Black Dial Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quartz movement
- Mineral crystal
- Case diameter: 39 mm
- Stainless-steel case
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Stainless steel case with a black rubber bracelet. Unidirectional rotating bezel with 60 minute diving scale. Black dial with luminous hands and Arabic hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. GMT scale. Date displays at the 4 o'clock position. Swiss quartz movement. Shock resistant mineral crystal. Stainless steel crown. Solid stainless steel case back. Case diameter: 39 mm. Case thickness: 9.3 mm. Stainless steel tang buckle. Water resistant at 100 meters/ 330 feet. Swiss Army Summit XLT Men's Watch 241343.
The bold, sporty Swiss Army Men's Summit XLT Black Dial Watch displays circle-shaped hour indexes along with Arabic numeral hour indexes on its large, circular dial. It also offers luminous, silver-toned hands, a date display at four o'clock, a minute track, and a 24-hour display on the inner perimeter. The black-plated, stainless steel bezel is inscribed with indexes from zero to 60 in five-second intervals. Also made from stainless steel, the case provides a sturdy, durable design that's made to endure hours of outdoor fun. Plus, an anti-reflective, sapphire crystal window offers ultimate protection against nicks and scratches. The smooth, black watch strap is made from tough rubber and is secured with a buckle clasp. This watch is water resistant to 330 feet (100 meters) and is equipped with precise Swiss quartz movement.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- ASIN: B002MS6NUY
- Item model number: 241343
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 12, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Victorinox|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||39 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||7 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Luminous, Second hand|
|Item weight||1.1 Pounds|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
This is a casual watch, but it is a casual world these days. Why spend too much for your watch? You can get a watch that looks more expensive, I suppose, but you cannot get a better looking watch.
-offers military time in the inner circle of the watch
- bezzle(rotating wheel on the watch) is very clear and offers little numbers for minutes although i wish they had continued the numbers past 15
- THEYRE NOT LYING WHEN THEY SAY ITS SHOCK RESISTANT, i wore this when i was learning to do a handstand(dont ask)
if i had tryd doing it with my old watch the symbol at the top wouldve fallen off
- Very nice band it has little notch kind of things on the inside which i think siphone out water(just a guess) and since in live in a climate where the average is 110 in the summer thats very helpful with sweat
- the illuminators( make it glow green in the dark) are very hard to see except on the bezzel which at first seems redundant but ive found it helpful in certain instances
- im a little torn on whether i like the date function covering the 4 instead of 3 it.
- thats honestly the only thing i wrong with it i honestly think its the epitome of watchs for this price
i bought my watch on amazon with gemnation as the supplier of it, and while it says its a deployment clasp when mine came it was a buckle( which i was actually planning on switching the deployment clasp to when it came so thank you very much gemnation )
A LITTLE NOTE
while it seems like i like this watch alot im not a person paid buy amazon to write a review about this watch however the other review seems to me like its written by a paid person but thats just me.
I noticed that the bezel has become a little loose i.e its easier to turn(making it better in my opinion) and i forgot to say that the illumination will last all night but its incredibly dim however still its readable you just have to squint alot i still enjoy it but im moving onto a TAWATEC automatic w/ tritium its not available on amazon=(
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Exellent service,thank you.