|Price:||$299.00 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Stainless steel case, steel bracelet
- Date display
- Luminous hands and hour markers
- Case diameter: 40 mm
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Victorinox Swiss Army, Classic Officer's, Men's Watch, Stainless Steel Case, Stainless Steel Bracelet, Swiss Mechanical Automatic (Self-Winding), 241370
Unique details meet classic materials and design principles in the Victorinox Swiss Army Men's Officer's Mecha Watch #241370 for a look that will never go out of style. Featuring a black dial with silver-tone Arabic numeral indexes, smaller numerals for tracking 24-hour time, luminous hands and a curving three-day date window at six o'clock, all framed by a stainless steel bezel, this timepiece is a sophisticated classic that has the power to feel right in any situation. This Officer's Mecha Watch also offers a 40-millimeter stainless steel case with a screw-in exhibition caseback that shows off its detailed mechanisms. As befits the Swiss Army tradition, this timepiece is made in Switzerland and makes use of self-winding mechanical movement. This Officer's Mecha watch also offers the traditional look of stainless steel bracelet band with a deployment clasp, and the protection of a scratch-resistant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal. It is water resistant to 330 feet (100 meters).See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002T190LI
- Item model number: 241370
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 12, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Victorinox|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Luminous, includes a seconds-hand|
|Item weight||2 Pounds|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
So why did I give it a five star review if it doesn't quite compare in value to my Seiko's?
1. It has a well respected basic eta automatic movement.
2. It keeps good time. I've not timed it out as its part of my rotation, but when I set it each day I wear it, it always keeps time within at least a minute. Probably more like a few seconds, but again I never timed it. It's always right on with my cell phone that I set it to.
3. It's finish work of polished and brushe for this price point.
4. It's very comfortable on the wrist and lighter than many of my other watches which makes it good for long trips.
5. Has a solid feel about it.
6. It has a unique and interesting face.
7. Sapphire crystal.
8. Display back... I do enjoy being able to see the movement.
9. It has a nice balanced look with the date window at the bottom in the six o'clock position of the watch, which I don't see to often on other watches.
10. A great value for Swiss entry watch if bought on sale .
Overall, I like this watch a lot and feel it adds something to my small collection, that without it would be missing. One of those intangibles that is hard to explain, but other watch guys and ladies can understand.
Pros: Swiss made and it have a beautiful display back. The date function switches very fast. Good overall build quality
Cons: The ETA movement inside this watch is +15 seconds or more a day! My seiko or orient movement is like 5+ a day.
If you want a good swiss made watch. Be prepare to spend over 2 grand to get a decent movement, otherwise the Japanese movements will be a lot more accurate.
I was surprised to find that the crown is a mere push/pull type and not the screw down type. For a watch that's rated at 100m, I would have expected more.
Overall, I highly recommend it. You would be hard pressed to find a better automatic watch at less than $400.
Second - I spent a long time shopping around for watches and I had set my hopes on a mechanical, or automatic watch. Unfortunately they were all out of my price range until I checked here. I bought mine direct from Amazon, but still had some concerns because it was several hundred dollars cheaper than the best price I could get from a watchmaker. There's no such thing as a free lunch (especially in online watch sales) and the drawback is that as Amazon is not an official vendor for Swiss Army watches as a result Swiss Army will not honour the warranty. Amazon are honest about this and have their own watch warranty, at least for US purchasers, that replaces the manufacturers one. If you are buying this from a vendor other than Amazon and are concerned about the warranty keep this in mind.
It looked very sharp when I first got it and for first year or so the automatic mechanism worked decently, maybe losing a couple minutes each week.
However, it is much heaver than the average watch and a little too bulky.
The case may be scratch resistant sapphire glass, but the metal itself while get very scratched up after a couple years of normal wear.
A few years after purchasing it, when I tried to adjust the time using the crown it became stuck. I tried pushing it back in and then sliding it out again, and the entire crown mechanism fell out of the watch.