Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on February 20, 2013
I bought this watch for my husband, who is a nurse practitioner. He needed a watch with an easy to read face & I wanted a leather type band, not the link type. He loves the watch! The band is rubber & fits very nice. He used to have a Swiss Army watch with the railroad face & lost it. He is very happy to have another. I would definitely recommend this watch.
on October 5, 2016
This is a very nice watch. Great casual watch. Lightweight and high quality
on November 24, 2015
I like it very much. Its comfortable n precise. I recommend it.
on May 6, 2014
I love this watch. I have a similar model with a blue dial. Sporty and dressy at the same time. Very good value.
on May 9, 2014
I've owned many high-end and expensive watches. This watch is rugged, tuff, and beautiful. 39 mm fits my wrist perfectly.
on February 13, 2013
Es excelente muy bonito, tamano apropiado y elegante ademas de deportivo, buen orecio para un reloj tan bueno, lo recomiendo
on November 20, 2012
Bought this as an everyday/work watch. Very happy with the looks and the versatility of the watch. Glad I purchased it!
on December 30, 2012
It is exactly what it says, good looking product, excellent technology and great price. Do not fell any doubt to order it...
on November 6, 2012
Excellent, just right size for me and good quality in details. I've had one for two years and seems new
on January 30, 2012
I have been looking for a 'rugged' rubber watch band time piece for months and came across this one. First off, Swiss Army is top notch time pieces and this would be the second one I purchased. Hard to imagine, but this watch looks even better in person. I actually wear for casual days but also have been wearing to work in suit/ties and have got nothing but complaints. Like I said, goes great in any setting, this being my second Swiss Army I think I am now an owner for life. Prefer over just as expensive trendy brands, it is classic and has style while staying true to your manhood.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question