Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on December 1, 2011
Having been wearing this watch for 1 year. I have to say I love Victorinox watches! The watch is so beautiful, that my colleagues and a couple of Taxi drivers gave compliments on it. Besides the sexy intellegent looks, it has very solid sturdy build. The rubber wrist-band doesn't seem cheap at all, and my steel-sensitive skin can live with it wonderfully!
on February 11, 2013
I'm a Swiss Army fan!
I love it, it even looks better than the picture. The Grey dial is very elegant and I love the feel of the watch on my hand.
Recommend it all the way!

The only thing and no one would notice it! The band, between the rubber and metal squeaks a little, but nothing major.
on November 29, 2011
Not only is this watch tough and rugged enough for everyday wear, it looks great and I get alot of questions and comments about it. Many claim to be collectors and have never seen it before and cant believe the price and quality.
on February 18, 2014
In less than a full velechenu seemed to pictures. Good study of the dial. Lightweight. Olichnaya materials. Will recommend to friends.
on April 16, 2013
Good quality product, I wanted a decent watch for my travels and this one fits the bill, combination of good looks weather proof and scratch resistance, I would recommend to a friend

Edit, 6 months later: this was a good product until the crystal scratched, I never hit it hard, must have rubbed on something,so not a very hard crystal. So I can no longer recommend this product to a friend.
on November 13, 2012
Received in perfect condition. Looks good both for work and play. Soft rubber strap very easy on the hand. Smart looking, just lovin' it!!
on August 27, 2014
my husband wears it every day.
on February 13, 2013
Es excelente muy bonito, tamano apropiado y elegante ademas de deportivo es muy varonil y muy bien hecho, lo recomiendo
on January 19, 2013
Beautiful watch. Wore it less than 10 times in 2 months. Stopped working at two months. From the beginning, the date did not advance and had to be manually advanced every day. Now nothing works. Will contact Amazon but since watch was sent directly from Amazon Marketplace merchant, I doubt that anything will happen. Nice looking watch, but my $50 watches tell time just as well, have more functions, and work well for many years not just for weeks. Typical Swiss - all hype and no function.
on December 31, 2013
I have been looking for a sporty chronograph watch with a resin type band. I have ordered 2 Tissots, and 1 Seiko sportura and returned all of them immediately for various reasons of watch and quality of bands. This is the one watch I will keep. It looks fantastic and the band is of nice quality. I like the yellow numerals as it stands out and is unique. The size of the case is not too big like some of the "fad" type watches you see now. Its look will actual stand the test of time.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.