Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 30, 2017
Nice looking watch. Keeps great time. Was rolling around loose in the box when I received it and had a very small chip in the crystal on the inside at the 5 o'clock position.
on December 2, 2015
Nice watch for the sale price. Not sure it's worth the MRSP. As I've only just received this time piece I can't comment on reliability, durability or accuracy. But, it does have some features I'd not expect on a watch in this price range, e.g anti reflective sapphire crystal. I agree with other reviewers that it looks much better in person. My only complaint is the strap seems quite light weight canvas material and the metal clasps also seem light duty.I'd hope for better quality on the strap.
on April 14, 2012
Here's a review of the black & navy grey color options for this watch. Because I couldn't decide which one I liked more, I had to get both. Don't you just hate that?

First and foremost, this is a utilitarian, military style watch: a simple tool for telling time. But at a closer glance, the new Swiss Army Original is less utilitarian and more understated elegance.

With its unique style and design, this is an eye-catching watch that needs to be seen in person. Some photos online might lead you to believe that it's a cheap-looking plastic watch at a retail price of $295. You would be sorely misled. Pictures hardly do it justice. It's that good.

By no means is this watch made with `finer' materials or comes packed with all of the mostly-useless ornamentation found on other watches in its price range -- and that's exactly its strong suit. It manages to stand-out, thanks to clean, clever design and top-notch craftsmanship.

What Swiss Army designers did with this update to its iconic original was take a machine-brushed face, put strong, shiny chrome hands that float over muted, embedded numbers and hour markers, encircle them with a shiny metal chapter ring, cap it with a flat aluminium bezel, encase it with a rugged rubbery/plastic-y case, slap a nylon NATO strap to it and finally, call it a new Original.

The end result is a light-weight, uber-comfortable daily-wear watch that has enough wrist-presence to make anybody look twice. The clean, minimalistic face appears both modern and sleek. Elegant even, in certain light - but never wimpy or pretentious. It's just the right size on this owner's skinnier wrist, too: not too big, not too small (40 mm case), not too weighty but not so light as to feel insubstantial or cheap either, thanks again to the solid, light-weight materials and the NATO strap, which feels light yet firm on the wrist. You almost forget it's there.

I also have to mention how nicely the light catches the shiny chrome on the hands and chapter ring. It can be hypnotizing, it's that good. Especially on the black one, which has a sharp, flat, matte finish that draws light to its few shiny components, day or night. At certain angles of light, all you will see are the hands and ring. The `navy grey' one is more of a day-wear, warm weather watch with its varying shades of cool-looking grey, from bezel to casing to strap.

Unique to the black option is stealthy grey lum paint on the hands and white numbers on black date window, both of which really mute the watch face. All three other color options have bright white lum paint on the hands and black on white date window.

Like crisp, tailored blazers and designer jeans, both colors exhibit a classly yet casual look; both exhibit a real understated elegance achieved only with clean design and solid craftsmanship.

At best, this watch is a tasteful, modern take on the first-gen original. It's a smart, clean watch that comfortably and easily dresses up or down, effortlessly toeing the line between practical and sophisticated. For an MSRP of $295, you definitely get your money's worth. Sounds like a new, true Original for these modern times -- looks even better, too.
on October 11, 2013
I had high hopes for this watch when I bought it. I needed a rugged, everyday type of watch that I could wear around a lot, without giving up aesthetics. I also wanted longevity out of the thing, since watches are expensive, and the old "original" watch lasts forever. With that being said, I've had the watch for a year now, and am 100% satisfied thus far. In terms of durability, the watch is great, and shows no signs of depreciation. The band is fantastic, and still feels and looks new, even though I wear it every day, and strap it into the same loop each time. The watch itself is excellent, keeps correct time, and has not needed to be fixed or brought in for any battery replacement. Overall a great product. I recommend the grey one, though the black is nice too. Would buy again.
on February 18, 2013
I like this watch. It looks great and does not tick to loud. This was a big concern for me. I sit in a quiet space reading (a lot for work) and was worried it would drive me crazy like some others have. I am also quite active, cars, motorcycles and stuff. I was a little disappointed at how quickly it seemed to get scratched, not the face but the paint around it.
It runs great, it's quiet, and looks cool, it just isn't a rugged watch. That's alright as long as you know that going in.
on November 6, 2015
It is amvery special watch, it looks sporty and same time serious watch, like it i dont have similar
on December 4, 2014
this is a great watch, the seller bent over backwards to accommodate us - thank you.
on November 25, 2015
I'm very pleased w this watch. The weight, the hues of grey, the soft strap and the size are all to my liking. I've been eyeing this watch for some time and decided to buy it. 10/10 would buy again.
on July 1, 2012
Great comfort to wear
Great looks
Super light
Silent
Absolutely no complaints
Strongly recommended if u are also looking for a summer watch
on November 16, 2015