Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Victorinox Swiss Army Cadet Knife
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A CUT ABOVE THE REST: Compact, agile and ready to face any adventure head-on. Our range of Swiss Army Knives have been established since 1897 and continue to be an icon of utility and smart design.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Swiss made stainless steel construction encased in our popular scales offers a slimmer profile and is extremely resistant.
- COMPACT CARRY: Bring this knife with you on your daily adventures without sacrificing space. It makes a great gift for any occasion or stocking stuffer for Christmas.
- FIT FOR ALL TASKS: At their heart, all our pocket knives are a survival tool; multitaskers that deliver in any situation. At their most evolved they have surpassed basic function to pioneer space travel and restart engines.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy. No assembly required, money back guarantee.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Swiss made pocket knife with 9 functions. Height: 0.3 in, Length: 3.3 in., Weight: 1.6 oz., MM: 84mm, Scale Material: Alox
- FUNCTIONS: large blade, can opener, screwdriver 3 mm, bottle opener, screwdriver 6 mm, wire stripper, nail file, nail cleaner, key ring
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Care Tips for Swiss Army Knives
The various tools of a swiss army knife are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion. With it's unique build Swiss Army Knives require easy but particular care. Use the recommendations below to keep your knife at it's peak functionality.
- SHARPENING: Use a whetstone at an angle of 15°– 20°. This will result in a cutting angle of 30°– 40°. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures.
- CLEANING: Open and close the blades in warm water several times. When they have dried it is recommended to apply a small drop of oil between the blade, tool shank and the spring or locking mechanism.
- WARNING: Never put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher.
- RECOMMENDATION: Swiss Army Knife Oil (Item No.4.3301). FEATURES: (1) neutral odor and taste, (2) highly resistant to aging, (3) good wear and corrosion protection qualities, and (4) Food safe
Medium Pocket Knife with Alox Scales
Thanks to its rich feature set and sturdy Alox scales, the Cadet pocket knife is a highly practical and virtually indestructible companion. Slip it in your pocket and its slim profile means it will practically disappear. And whenever you need it, it's always at attention, ready for your next order.
- Sleek and slimline; the ideal pocket companion
- Swiss made pocket knife with 9 functions and high-grade Alox scales
- Includes a nail file with nail cleaner
- Dimensions: L: 3.3 in, H: 0.3 in., Weight: 1.6 oz.
- Screwdriver 3 mm and 6 mm
- Wire Stripper
This durable precision-honed sharpened edge makes clean, accurate cuts with resistance to corrosion. Be prepared for anything: cut your food, gut a fish, slice paper, carve your initials into a tree or whittle a piece of wood.
A versatile screwdriver that has everything the professional needs. It is designed to meet a variety of needs such as domestic appliances, furniture, automotive, factory, and everyday.
Make tough cuts with strength and control. These scissors are always on hand and can be used for trimming leaves, cutting off tags, clipping coupons or emergency situations.
Made of stainless steel, sturdy and durable this function opens wine, beer, soft drinks, soda water, coca cola and more. A tool that is great for professional bartenders or home use.
The Four Cornerstones of Victorinox
The various tools of a Swiss Army Knife are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion. Every knife embodies our four cornerstones: quality, functionality, innovation and iconic design.
A jack of all trades, Victorinox's Swiss Army Cadet Multi-tool Knife is that single item that you'll be finding a thousand uses for. Throw it in your pack or pocket and wait for it to pay off big time as soon as you find yourself in a jam. PRODUCT FEATURES:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you don't already have one of these beauties, you should remedy that issue immediately. You will not be sorry.
I've carried at least a dozen tools in my pocket over the last 30+ years of living in farmland, several major cities, and suburbs. This tool has seen professional service in a variety of settings, from gun ranges to office parks, and I've used it nearly every day for something in all those contexts... It just performs perfectly every time and fits easily 95% of a reasonable individual's needs in the modern civilized context.
While this won't be to the go-to tool for a professional construction worker or soldier, that's never been the idea here... (even then it could still handle a large number of typical day to day tasks in those contexts as well) Its just so packable that it makes sense to have one for redundancy if nothing else... (two is one, and one is none right?) It truly disappears in the pocket and brings simple, high-quality, reliable, dependability to your carry systems. By the way, for years I didn't buy this because I felt I needed a Phillips driver on my EDC tool. The file tool fits most Phillips heads perfectly and in a pinch you can use the can opener tip to drive Phillips heads as well.
The steel is Victorinox's soft-but-durable proprietary blend of steel so you likely know what your getting into from past experience. It does take some maintenance to keep shaving sharp, but I just hone it quick with a steel rod every few weeks, and tend to only get out the stones to do a proper sharpening about once a year. That's to maintain the hair-popping, paper-shaving sharpness that I tend to like on my carry tools... You could stand to do a lot less maintenance and retain a serviceable edge for years... Heck, I didn't sharpen my first tinker for years.
Summary: I think this is some of the best value you can get for the price across all modern consumer products. Don't hesitate, you're missing out on days, months, years of enjoyment and steadfast service from this most excellent tool. It's easily one of my top 10 favorite tools I've ever owned...
The toolset is really well thought out. The blade is cheap stamped stailness steel, but it sharpens easily and takes a hair-popping razor edge. I don't much need a can opener, but it handles a #2 phillips very well. Lots of people hate on the nail file, but I've found that it's very effective on #1 phillips screws, and it's a good light-duty awl/prying tool.
My only complaint is that the keyring is basically non-removable, and it digs into the hand when doing heavy work with the can-opener/screwdriver tool. Not a fan.
I really wish they would make an alox Cadet with scissors. That would be the holy Grail of SAKs. Vixtorinox knows it, but they make more money from people buying multiple models looking for the perfect combination and never finding it.
Until then, I'll carry my alox Cadet + alox Classic, or else a Leatherman Style/Squirt.
I got red alox scales, and they are beautiful. The photos don't do them justice: they are shiny anodized red.
The only thing that would make this knife better would be the addition of scissors. Please, Victorinox, give us a Cadet X!
Finally, Victorinox quality remains second to none; right out of the package, I was able to shave hair off of my arm effortlessly with this knife. There is not one imperfection to be found in this knife, the craftsmanship is incredible. If you are looking for a basic EDC knife that disappears in your pocket, this is the one.