Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Victorinox Swiss Army Golf Tool With Callaway Golf Balls
|Price:||$62.39 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$7.61 (11%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The perfect gift for golf enthusiasts on any occasion
- Wide, flat and lies very comfortably in the hand
- Ten tools include ball marker, repair tool, tee puncher, pocket knife blade, scissors
- Robust, scratch-free nylon shell
- Includes one-hand divot repair tool, a nylon carrying pouch with clip, three Callaway Blue Big Bertha golf balls
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||3.2 x 6.4 x 8.2 inches|
|Item Weight||0.1 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1 pound|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
The Repair Tool can be extended using the golf ball shaped pushbutton and can be used to repair depressions in the grass. The blades fitted on the side disappear into the inside of the tool with the slightest pressure, so that the fork is very comfortable to use. The blade of the Groove Cleaner can be used to clean the grooves on the golf club, and is very useful for punching the position for the tee--especially in hard or frozen ground.
Golf Tool Details:
- Ball marker
- Repair tool
- Tee puncher
- Groove cleaner
- Pocket knife blade
- Nail file
About Swiss Army Knives
In 1884, Swiss cutler Karl Elsener set up shop in Ibach-Schwyz, installing a waterwheel in Tobelbach Brook to run his grinding and polishing machines. Thus began what would become the international brand name Victorinox, a combination of Victoria, for Elsener's mother, and "inox," or stainless steel. Today, Victorinox produces watches, luggage, clothing, and, famously, Swiss Army Knives. The forerunner of that name dates to 1897, when Elsener patented the Swiss Officer's and Sports Knife he supplied to the Swiss Army. Following World War II, American servicemen and women shopping in PX stores shortened the name to Swiss Army Knife, which lives on in English-speaking countries around the world and has become a metaphor or versatility.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Top Customer Reviews
The Victorinox Swiss Army Golf tool is made by the same people who make the multi purpose Swiss army knives and wristwatches. It contains a ball marker, a push buttom activated divot tool, scissors, a pen blade, and a bottle cap tool. The device is well made, slightly heavy (you know it is in your pocket) and also comes with a swivel clip and velcro nylon case to attach to a belt loop. Three Callaway HX Tour balls sweetened the deal.
I'm constantly in Switzerland so I see these army knives everyday.
I wanted to get my dad one for Christmas this year.
Although I could have bought another Victorinox fantastic tool, I decided to get him this and I know he will love it!
Now, I would rather drive the golf cart than play on the green, but my dad plays five days out of the week. This gift is so unique and perfect for him to add to his bag. It's small and light-weight... Making it a perfect addition to his bag.
The tool comes with everything you could need as a golf accessory!
This set also includes three Callaaway balls, which was just icing on the cake!
Thank you for the great item! I highly recommend this product for anyone who plays golf!
The only criticism I have which knocked this down from 5 to 4 stars are two minor things.
1) The ball marker is attached by a little knob, no magnet. I fear that after some use, it may fall off into the abyss of lost ball markers and it cannot be easily replaced on this tool.
2) The groove cleaner tool isn't quite the right size to really get into those grooves. It definitely helps clean out some much, but leaves me unsatisfied and I am going out to purchase a groove cleaner / sharpener to really get it done.
Other than that a really good product, looks sharp, feels sturdy, and I enjoy bringing out with me every round I play!