Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by The Lone Bellow PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 56 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 68 reviews
on December 5, 2014
I purchased this for myself, as I am an avid golfer. The build quality is very good (as expected with Victorinox products). The golf balls and pouch are a nice touch, but if I were to purchase this again I may opt to save a few bucks and get the option with just the tool.

The only criticism I have which knocked this down from 5 to 4 stars are two minor things.

1) The ball marker is attached by a little knob, no magnet. I fear that after some use, it may fall off into the abyss of lost ball markers and it cannot be easily replaced on this tool.

2) The groove cleaner tool isn't quite the right size to really get into those grooves. It definitely helps clean out some much, but leaves me unsatisfied and I am going out to purchase a groove cleaner / sharpener to really get it done.

Other than that a really good product, looks sharp, feels sturdy, and I enjoy bringing out with me every round I play!
on December 7, 2015
Absolutely love this product!
I'm constantly in Switzerland so I see these army knives everyday.
I wanted to get my dad one for Christmas this year.
Although I could have bought another Victorinox fantastic tool, I decided to get him this and I know he will love it!
Now, I would rather drive the golf cart than play on the green, but my dad plays five days out of the week. This gift is so unique and perfect for him to add to his bag. It's small and light-weight... Making it a perfect addition to his bag.
The tool comes with everything you could need as a golf accessory!
This set also includes three Callaaway balls, which was just icing on the cake!

Thank you for the great item! I highly recommend this product for anyone who plays golf!
on June 20, 2011
I like the fact that you can get this red one with a set of 3 golf balls for the same price as the blue one here on amazon. The fact that it came with 3 Callaway Diablo golf balls was the reason why i went with this set. Overall the tool does what I need it to do. I will agree with one reviewer that you will get dirt inside the tool but just clean it. I mean i'm not throwing into mud and expecting it to come out clean. Do you not clean your clubs before you put the cover back on them?? Any way i would recommend this to anyone who needs a great gift.
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my father, figuring it's one of those things that is nice to have but he would never buy for himself even as an avid golfer. As someone who does cycling--another expensive sport--I know I certainly tend to spend my money on the necessities, the nicest I can afford, and just forget about anything extra most of the time, so I thought this is one of those extras for golf, since I've never seen one who had one the few times I've played.

In any case, he loves it and uses it. It's a nifty thing to have.

I wrote on the card, "To Dad: Survival gear for a good walk ruined." Since I [...]Mark Twain with that note, I pass on the right to you, dear reader of Amazon reviews.

Simple gifts are the best, and very few gifts can be as thoughtful, good, and yet cheap as this one.
on December 4, 2011
This tool is rather hefty and I've never needed a pair of scissors on the golf course but I still like it. The pros are that its a very good greens fixer, the ball marker is handy and the included golf balls (mine are now swimming in various ponds) are excellent balls. The only con I've found is that the ball marker tends to fall off. So far that's only happened when its been in my pocket but soon it will happen elsewhere and I'll be out a ball marker. I'm not sure of why other reviewers are concerned about cleaning it after using it, I ALWAYS clean golf tools before putting them back in my pocket.
on April 27, 2017
Excellet, a perfect gift for a golf player
on February 2, 2013
This is the ultimate golf tool, well built, and certainly continues the pedigree of the other Victorinox products I own. Mine arrived in a silver-colored cardboard gift box, not the metal container as pictured, but still very tastefully presented. The included balls are now Callaway HX Diablo. This is a fairly good deal since you get the nylon pouch with this set. The tool if sold by itself does not include a pouch and Victorinox wants a fortune for it.
on October 1, 2010
Great gift idea for the avid golfer. Was a gift for two golfers, one being retired and spends a lot of time golfing. Even though it's not collecting dust, it doesn't receive that much usage. I think this is much more of a novelty than of a necessity if you were going to compare the two.

1 star deduction because this does not become a one-stop-shop for golfer tools. It's handy but their are golf tools out there that do just as good of a job, a lot of them do a better job individually.

So if you want a good gift idea for someone that wants one go-to golf tool, this is it.
on October 1, 2011
This is an excellent Swiss Army knife with golf features. My wife had ordered the knife for me a few years ago. It is outstanding for a golfer as it has a ball mark repair tool and a ball marker. I mislaid the knife and ordered a replacement because I love the knife. About a month later I found the missing knife in the pocket of one of my suits. Hooray. I now have two Swiss Army golf knives. I use the knives to open my mail and trim my fingernails.
on December 19, 2015
The tool itself is great, but I recieved a package that did not come in the tin, but in a cardboard box and the golf balls were nikes instead of callaways

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question