Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(3 star, Verified Purchases). See all 283 reviews
on January 24, 2016
it is as pictured....a little hard to open the various pieces I had to use a small pliers to pull each piece out. but the size is nice not too large. upi e
on March 29, 2017
The red scales came lightly scratched on one side. Wasn't horrible but I wasn't expecting to see that in a new product. I don't like paying full price for something with blemishes before it's even been used. It works fine but it is irritating to say the least. I read other reviews of people having the same issue. Probably safer to buy directly from victorinox if you are buying this for someone as a gift.
on February 23, 2016
Came with a scratch other than that okay.
on February 19, 2010
Great knife, the Pliers are twice as thick compared to a Wenger Tradesman. This Deluxe Tinker is about the limit in SAK size for pocket knives, any bigger and I would need a pouch.

The Pliers on the Deluxe Tinker are NOT slip joints(the wenger has a slip joint, however it is much smaller)

The knife I got from [...] was packaged good, for new condition it does have "spider web" very fine scratches all over the main blade. The finish on the main blade is a little dull, not as polished as my other SAK's.

Since it is the real thing, I would have expected a perfect scratchless polish right out of the box on the main blade, 3 stars.
on March 1, 2016
There's nothing wrong with this knife. I just have to admit that I have not once used it since receiving it where as I've used the mini Swiss champ that I added to my keychain almost daily. It's something I've thrown into my messenger bag and only see when I'm goofing around with it.