Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Knife
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compact Swiss Army pocketknife for campers, hunters and all-around users
- Includes large blade, small blade and can and bottle openers
- Scissors, wood saw, corkscrew, hook, toothpick and tweezers
- Enclosed in classic black housing made to exacting Victorinox standards
- Measures 3-1/2 inches long; lifetime warranty
From the manufacturer
Versatile enough to be used around the house as well as in the great outdoors, the Huntsman Victorinox Swiss Army Knife features 15 tools and is 5-star rated. The perfect companion for anyone.
The 3½" Huntsman includes everything needed by the avid outdoorsman, and the everyday user. Outfitted with multiple blades, scissors, screwdrivers, and the ever-popular wood saw, the Huntsman is a complete pocket tool in a compact design.
All Swiss Army Knives carry a lifetime warranty, stainless steel implements, and unsurpassed quality and functionality.
- Weight: 3.42 oz.
- Size: 91mm / 3.5”
- Handle Material: Cellidor polished
Functions and Tech Specs
- 1 Large Blade
- 2 Small Blade
- 3 Corkscrew
- 4 Can Opener with
- 5 – Small Screwdriver (also for Phillips Screws)
- 6 Bottle Opener with
- 7 – Large Screwdriver
- 8 – Wire Stripper
- 9 Reamer
- 10 Key Ring
- 11 Tweezers
- 12 Toothpick
- 13 Scissors
- 14 Multi-purpose Hook (parcel carrier)
- 15 Wood Saw
Whether slicing through wood or an apple, the wood saw is a key feature of the Huntsman.
The small screwdriver works on flathead screws as well as Phillips screws.
These handy scissors can be used for trimming leaves, cutting off tags, clipping coupons, you name it!
Also referred to as 'cap lifter', this handy tool easily removes bottle caps.
Home of the Original Swiss Army Knife, Ibach-Schwyz (Switzerland), Since 1884
About Victorinox Swiss Army
Victorinox produces and sells unique, high quality products worldwide which are of practical use in differing areas of life: Swiss Army Knives, Cutlery, Watches, Travel Gear, Fashion and Fragrances. The head office of the company is in Ibach, Schwyz, in the heart of Switzerland. This is where the founder of the company Karl Elsener first set up his cutler’s business in 1884 and, a few years later, designed the legendary 'Original Swiss Army Knife'.
How Can Victorinox Swiss Army Offer a Lifetime Warranty?
The Victorinox Quality System
- Since 1884, the quality of our products has been our first priority.
- Inspections ensure all incoming materials conform to quality specifications.
- Victorinox labs meet the latest standard of engineering.
- All employees are responsible for following quality procedures.
- Quality control personnel are thoroughly trained.
- 100 people work in the final inspection department.
- Two main controlling points checked are function and finish.
- Each and every knife is opened and closed, and the function of each implement is checked.
- We maintain our worldwide reputation by implementing high standards of quality, functionality, design and finish.
Care Tips for Swiss Army Knives
The various tools are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I think the Huntsman, ticks all the boxes for the combination of blades and tools you would need, without it being too big to fit into your pocket. Its designed to last years and if my other knives are anything to go by, this one will as well.
Fantastic quality and a brilliant price. Highly recommended.