- Swiss-Made 43MM stainless steel watch featuring black dial and black rubber strap with buckle closure - Includes removable black bumper
- Features hypoallergenic stainless steel, scratch resistant triple-coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal, and luminescent hands
- Water resistant to 200 meters (20 ATM, 660 ft) Suitable for scuba diving, swimming, and snorkeling. A jelly fish bumper maintains a defined bezel position and has a magnified effect for increased visibility
- Engineered to withstand an intensive battery of 130 tests to demonstrate its exceptional resistance to everything from two hours in a washing machine to being driven over by a 64 ton tank
- Made in Switzerland; all Victorinox Swiss Army timepieces are covered by a 3-year limited warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Black I.N.OX. Rubber
The I.N.O.X. collection is engineered to endure a truly adventurous life. I.N.O.X. watches can handle extreme conditions such as a fall of 10 meters, being driven over by a 64-ton tank or a dive down to 200 meters. They were also designed to please the eye. Day or night, in the office or on a mountain, nothing beats the durable, versatile look of the I.N.O.X. collection.
Victorinox Quality Standards
The highest quality standards for ultimate functionality.
- Black genuine rubber strap
- Water-resistant to 200m/660ft
- Includes removable protective bumper
Collection's Key Features
Oversized, protected screw-down crown with monobloc dial and stamped indexes.
Removable bumper to protect the watch against scratches.
Stainless steel case with thick, inset sapphire crystal to protect against shocks.
Water resistant to 200m/660ft.
|I.N.O.X.||I.N.O.X. Titanium||I.N.O.X Professional Diver||I.N.O.X. Carbon||I.N.O.X. V|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel||Titanium||Stainless Steel||Carbon||Stainless Steel|
|Strap & Bracelet Options||Genuine Leather, Paracord, Stainless Steel, Genuine Rubber||Genuine Leather, Genuine Rubber||Stainless Steel, Genuine Rubber||Paracord, Genuine Rubber||Paracord, Genuine Rubber|
|Luminescent Hands & Indexes||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Removable Bumper Included||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Military Time||Some styles||✓|
|3-Year Manufacturer Warranty||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Victorinox Swiss Army produces its watches in its own workshops based on criteria that emphasize technical performance, so as to optimize usefulness and practicality. They meet the highest standards of Swiss watchmaking industry.
Before leaving the facility, each watch is certified after undergoing a battery of at least 100 tests. Among the most important tests are water resistance, temperature, corrosion, UV, traction and torsion, vibration and shock resistance, aging and wear.
Victorinox produces and sells unique, high quality products worldwide which are of practical use in differing areas of life: Swiss Army Knives, Cutlery, Watches, Travel Gear, Apparel and Fragrances. The head office of the company is in Ibach, Schwyz, in the heart of Switzerland. This is where the founder of the company Karl Elsener first set up his cutler’s business in 1884 and, a few years later, designed the legendary 'Original Swiss Army Knife'.
- Product Dimensions: 1.7 x 0.5 x 1.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00L42L3WM
- Item model number: 241682.1
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 31, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Victorinox|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Metal stamp||Stainless steel|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||4.48 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You have to see it and wear it to appreciate its beautiful and elegant craftsmanship. It is simply a thing of beauty. No fancy or over the top useless appendages. It's simply an elegant watch that can take a beating and go to the ball right after. So again, why not?
I am a huge fan of Victorinox because its never let me down, has shown excellent craftsmanship, and this watch is living up to expectations.