Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

Victorinox Swiss Army GolfTool Pocket Knife with Pouch, Ruby
Color: Ruby|Change

on December 19, 2015
Awesome tool for the Hacker who fixes his divots on the green! And if you don't use divot tool, other device functions are very useful as well. I use mine everytime I go out. Only negative and it's my fault is; always use the case it comes with as if you chose not too you stand the chance of loosing the ball marker like I did. It would be nice if unit came with extra markers...? I recently lost the ball marker and was bummed as the tool was no longer complete, so i called customer service 1-800-442-2706 and they were able to part out and sell me a couple extras. was very happy with that option as now i will try and not lose marker next time out....
on January 20, 2017
Bought for my son who got a new set of clubs for Christmas and has become an avid golfer. Hey, it's "Victorinox Swiss Army", do not settle for less! I have owned several Swiss Army knives. Victorinox quality and Swiss manufacturing is unsurpassed. My son will make good use of this and it will last him for probably his whole life.
Little pieces of your knife got lost? Search Amazon. Replacement parts, including scissor springs, are available at very reasonable prices.
on March 28, 2016
Great golf tool with a bunch of handy tools for while your when you're on the fairway. I've never been disappointed with Victorniox's quality, and this product does not disappoint! Recommended!
on June 25, 2017
This is the best ball mark tool there is. It's a bit heavy, yes, but it has a longer length and large handle which translates to great leverage, so fixing even a deep ball mark is a cinch. It's always in my pocket when I play, it gets a lot of use and it's super sturdy (I've had mine for about ten years) and fail safe, for sure.
It has a lot of other tools on it which I rarely use but hey, it's a Swiss Army gizmo so if I ever need the other stuff on it, I've got them handy.
Again, best ball mark tool ever made.
on July 14, 2016
My husband loved it! The tools were easy to use and it looks great. He has the Ruby color. He was surprised at just how many tools there are. They all workd well. It does come with a small black pouch to keep it in, however my husband usually keeps it in his pocket while on the course. The pouch has a clip on it, so you could just clip it to your bag too. It all came in a very pretty silver box with the Victorinox logo on it. This product is useful and well made. It looks great too!
on December 4, 2016
I absolutely love this pocket tool. Ii never golf without it. Every single feature works like a charm. I love the club rivet cleaner, I can clean my clubs in about a couple minutes and they love great. The ball marker clips on and off perfectly. I also love the divot repair tool, this tool works great. Everything else is just like a pocket knife and they are just fine.
on March 22, 2017
Great! Good quality and very handy. Awesome gift idea for any golfer. I love it, and use it much more than I thought I would while on the course. Very happy with my purchase.
on February 9, 2015
This ended up being the perfect Christmas gift for my uncle. Turns out he is retiring and looking forward to spending more time on the golf course! He loved how small it is and all of its features, although he said it needed a flask! Swiss Army makes top notch products and this is perfect for any golfer. It is small enough to fit in pants pocket or slip into a golf bag.

The price on this is great, as is the quality. Came in a nice SA box and arrived quickly!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 8, 2016
Perfect tool for the course. Has everything you could need in a pinch. I've used it for several outings now and it will easily hold up for years of use.

The divot tool its a little larger than I've used before but nothing that should take away from the actual item.

As others have said thought the ball marker is not very secure so you need to be careful not to lose track of it.
This stocking stuffer for my hubby was greatly appreciated. He did not know Swiss Army made this and was thrilled to receive it. It was also a big hit with his golfing buddies who said they will be ordering themselves one!