Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Victorinox Swiss Army Classic SD Pocket Knife, 58mm
|Price:||$17.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$8.05 (31%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features 7 functions to equip you for everyday adventures - including 1.25" blade, nail file with screwdriver, scissors, key ring, tweezers, and toothpick
- Stainless steel construction encased in polished ABS scales with the American Flag design provides sleek durability
- Fits comfortably in a pocket, while also making the perfect addition to any set of keys
- Length: 2.25” (58mm), Height: .354”, Weight: 0.74 oz.
- Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||0.35 x 0.71 x 2.28 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.05 pounds|
|Item Weight||0.05 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.1 pounds|
|Style Name||Classic SD|
Victorinox Classic SD Swiss Army Knife. The Classic is compact enough to fit in your pocket or hook to your keys. And with its seven implements, is functional enough to save the day. The perfect sidekick. Don't leave home without it. Victorinox Swiss Army knives and tools have a legacy dating back 130 years. A Swiss Icon since 1884. Features: Small blade, Scissors, Nail file, Screwdriver Tip, Toothpick, Tweezers, and Key Ring Materials: Stainless Steel, Plastic Dimensions: 2.28"L x 0.625"W x 0.25"H; Weight: 0.0625 lbs
Top Customer Reviews
- Sharp scissors and knife! I use the scissors to cut fishing line (I typically use up to 20 lb test braid and up to 40 lb test mono leader) and the blade to open packages. As usual, remember to close it when you're done with it.
- Contrary to the picture shown, the nail filer end is actually flat. That's right, it doubles as a flathead! It has saved me many times when I needed a small flathead screwdriver and didn't have one laying around.
- Lightweight! Since there's a keychain loop, I keep this on a neck lanyard and it doesn't bother me one bit.
- The tweezers are tiny and useful for picking up small screws (I use them for reassembling my fishing reels).
- The plastic pick is useful for various things, such as trying to get sand out of the crevices of something that you wouldn't take the knife to instead.
- If properly maintained, these can last years. However, since they're so inexpensive, I've been just buying them every other year so that I can have yet another one laying around just in case (i.e. keep one in the car).
- The spring for the scissor can get knocked out of alignment, but that's an easy fix. Just be careful not to completely destroy it if you do accidentally knock it out. Like all springs, they can be permanently deformed.
You will not regret your decision to have one of these on your keyring. I find that I use it all the time.
KNIFE: Opening packages, cutting, etc. It goes dull, but that is probably a good thing. Its a dangerous little thing when sharp since it does not lock open. I have cut myself a few times due to having fat fingers, or abusing it for tasks that should require a much larger blade.
FLATHEAD SCREWDRIVE/FILE: I've used the "screwdriver" part on screws that I shouldn't have, and it never bent or broke. The file is useful for chipped/broken fingernails.
SCISSORS: Probably the most used of the three. Its small, but I keep finding uses for it. Especially useful for strings on clothing.
Its cheap. Its tough. It gets used more than you would think. Buy it!
I recommend this to anyone who needs to carry a knife without having to have that larger pocketknife on them or doesn't want something heavy and/or bulky in their pocket.
I carry it with me all the time - which leads me to the only negative comment I have -- I keep losing the knife to TSA at airports. It's such a part of my daily life I forget to leave it home, TSA confiscates it and I have to buy a new one. This is my third!
I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a small, key chain knife. It doesn't have near the bells and whistles as some knives ... but it comes in handy all the time and can go through a lot of punishment.