Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $0.99 shipping
Victorinox Swiss Army Classic SD Pocket Knife
|Price:||$17.03 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$3.47 (17%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features 7 functions to equip you for everyday adventures - including 1.25" blade, nail file with screwdriver, scissors, key ring, tweezers, and toothpick
- Stainless steel construction encased in polished ABS scales with Acadia National Park design provides sleek durability
- In support of The National Park Foundation's efforts, Victorinox Swiss Army has developed a unique collection to capture some of the most celebrated national parks and will donate $25,000 to NPF in 2017 to help protect and preserve our national heritage
- Length: 2.25” (58mm), Height: .354”, Weight: 0.74 oz.
- Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Color||Acadia National Park|
|Item Dimensions||0.35 x 0.71 x 2.28 inches|
|Item Weight||0.05 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.06 pounds|
|Style Name||Classic SD|
The 2 1/4" Classic SD is the epitome of Swiss Army Knives- functional, versatile and always there when you need it. Featuring 7 popular implements, stainless steel blades and Swiss made precision, the Classic is the perfect companion for everyone. Tools: blade, nail file w/screwdriver, scissors, key ring, tweezers, and toothpick. Wt: 0.8 oz.
Color: Acadia National Park
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I got a red one and misplaced that one too...
I got this one and love the texture because it doesn't slip out of my fingers easily.
The scissors work wonderfully for those hard to get places on clothing. The toothpick works great to remove those embarrassing chunks of food ... I honestly have never used the tweezers for anything that I can remember. The nail file/screwdriver has bailed me out more than once and the sharp blade is great for opening boxes and other light duty tasks.
And yes, it does glow in the dark if it's been exposed to a light source... but not if it's fresh out of your pocket!
Excellent pocket knife! This great little tool is so small, yet so functional. The unit comes with a sharpened knife blade, a file with blunt regular screwdriver edge, functional scissors, a pair of tweezers, and a toothpick. The knife is attached to a small split key-ring which can serve to attach itself to any regular keyring the owner has so that it will always be available for immediate use. What else needs to be said. This is a great knife! Five stars for the original multi-function tool.
The knife has a small blade, good for cutting tape on boxes or opening mail. Scissors, good for pesky hang nails and light duty work. A nail file for when you split or crack a nail. There's a pair of metal tweezers which is handy for splinters and a plastic toothpick, which I've never needed.
Sadly I had one "confiscated" at an event I attended. I'm sure the security guard still has it! 😉 Don't forget to remove it from your keychain before events just in case!
Victorinox makes classy and classic pocket knives that are nicely done. If I were still 12 years old though I'd hold out for one of their 114 blade models that includes just about everything but a gasoline chain saw. The kind that Mae West would be happy to see. To track down this high brow literary reference you might want to Google Mae West quotes. She made wiggly Miley Cyrus look like a bulimia victim.