Other Sellers on Amazon
Victorinox Swiss Army Classic SD Pocket Knife
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features 7 functions to equip you for everyday adventures - including 1.25" blade, nail file with screwdriver, scissors, key ring, tweezers, and toothpick
- Stainless steel construction encased in polished ABS scales with Acadia National Park design provides sleek durability
- In support of The National Park Foundation's efforts, Victorinox Swiss Army has developed a unique collection to capture some of the most celebrated national parks and will donate $25,000 to NPF in 2017 to help protect and preserve our national heritage
- Length: 2.25” (58mm), Height: .354”, Weight: 0.74 oz.
- Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Color||Acadia National Park|
|Item Dimensions||0.35 x 0.71 x 2.28 inches|
|Item Weight||0.05 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.09 pounds|
|Style Name||Classic SD|
Color: Acadia National Park
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Scales are more durable and will not scratch or crack
* Solid scales means the knife is easier to clean and dry off
* Slightly lighter and slimmer, will fit into tighter space
* Has toothpick and tweezers
* Smooth scales have better traction
* Wider handle provides a better grip and more control of the knife while cutting
* Doesn't make as much noise when bumping against other items on the keychain
* Is typically cheaper
Plastic version is the winner. The wider, smoother handle provides a noticeably better control and grip of the knife in tasks that are more demanding than opening envelopes - for example, peeling and cutting an apple (yes, the little blade can do it). It gets scratched against keys, but it's no big deal, and I haven't had one crack on me yet.
I also have the Victorinox Rambler, and that one offers several advantages over the Classic - mainly the extra tool and a key ring positioned at the opposite side of the blade. That one is my preferred model out of the three.