Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Victorinox Swiss Army Climber Pocket Knife
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compact and sturdy
- The world's most know brand for multi-tools and pocket knives
- Made is Switzerland
- Compact pocket knife with 13 tools
- Acid-resistant plastic and aluminum handle
- 100% stainless steel components
- Features blades, can and bottle openers, screwdrivers, wire stripper, scissors, reamer, corkscrew, and hook
- Includes tweezers, toothpick, and key ring
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Blade Length||3.58 inches|
|Item Dimensions||0.7 x 1 x 3.58 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.2 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.09 pounds|
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Fully loaded and lightweight enough to not drag you down like a boulder, the Climber by Victorinox Swiss Army is specially crafted to provide you with the highest-quality tools all while leaving the smallest footprint in your pack.
Designed for the adventurist who wants to carry it all without the bulk, the Climber has a lifetime warranty, stainless steel implements and Swiss-made quality and durability. With its 14 functions and light, 2.91 oz. weight, it is an essential item for your pack.
All Swiss Army Knives carry a lifetime warranty, stainless steel implements and unsurpassed quality and functionality.
- Weight: 2.91 oz.
- Size: 91mm / 3.5”
- Handle Material: Cellidor polished
Functions and Tech Specs
- 1 Large Blade
- 2 Small Blade
- 3 Corkscrew
- 4 Can Opener with
- 5 – Small Screwdriver (also for Phillips Screws)
- 6 Bottle Opener with
- 7 – Large Screwdriver
- 8 – Wire Stripper
- 9 Reamer
- 10 Key Ring
- 11 Tweezers
- 12 Toothpick
- 13 Scissors
- 14 Multi-purpose Hook (Parcel Carrier)
The small screwdriver works on flathead screws as well as Phillips screws.
From opening a bottle of wine, to untying a knot, the corkscrew is a staple in many of the 91mm models. The corkscrew is also capable of holding a mini-screwdriver.
These handy scissors can be used for trimming leaves, cutting off tags, clipping coupons, you name it.
The multi-purpose hook is only counted as one function despite the fact that it can be used to fit bicycle chains, open sardine tins, carry parcels using the knife handle instead of the string, to pull tent pegs out of the ground when camping, and much more.
Home of the Original Swiss Army Knife, Ibach-Schwyz (Switzerland), Since 1884
About Victorinox Swiss Army
Victorinox produces and sells unique, high quality products worldwide which are of practical use in differing areas of life: Swiss Army Knives, Cutlery, Watches, Travel Gear, Apparel and Fragrances. The head office of the company is in Ibach, Schwyz, in the heart of Switzerland. This is where the founder of the company Karl Elsener first set up his cutler’s business in 1884 and, a few years later, designed the legendary 'Original Swiss Army Knife'.
How can Victorinox Swiss Army offer a lifetime warranty?
The Victorinox Quality System
- Since 1884, the quality of our products has been our first priority.
- Inspections ensure all incoming materials conform to quality specifications.
- Victorinox labs meet the latest standard of engineering.
- All employees are responsible for following quality procedures.
- Quality control personnel are thoroughly trained.
- 100 people work in the final inspection department.
- Two main controlling points checked are function and finish.
- Each and every knife is opened and closed, and the function of each implement is checked.
- We maintain our worldwide reputation by implementing high standards of quality, functionality, design and finish.
Care Tips for Swiss Army Knives
The various tools are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion.
Top Customer Reviews
Can opener - Use this a couple of times each camping trip. Pretty handy to have when camping rather than some either bulky or hard to find addition to all of your other items.
Reamer - I've found this very useful for getting loose extremely tight knots that you wished you'd left some slack on, or even shoelaces that knot too tightly.
Cork screw - Works great. I've used it several times now and plan on using it much, much more. (Cheers) I think this is a good sacrifice over the screwdriver!
Scissors - Very nice to have, good for cutting nails/coupons. Nice to have on hand in the car.
Bottle opener - Does its job.
(Attached to Bottle opener) Wire stripper - Haven't used (or really plan on using).
(Attached to Bottle opener and Can opener) Flathead screwdrivers, haven't used these yet but figure they may come in handy one day.
Tweezers - Haven't used these yet either.
Hook - Very nice for pulling out smaller, metal tent pegs.. although, my tent situation has recently been upgraded to the larger plastic ones (too bad).
Toothpick - Nice to have if you've been eating corn on the cob!
Blades (Large and small) - These are great! Very sharp and retain their edge pretty well, too.
Overall, I would say that I am extremely satisfied with my purchase.
how do I use the climber?
- blades (x2, large and small) are used for what blades are used for cutting!
- scissors seem to be indispensable for daily tasks, and this is the one my family counts on me having
- small flat screw driver on can opener, works excellent as a Philips screw driver and fits perfectly in most Philips screws I have ever tried. and yes, I have used the can opener too, works great.
- large screw driver is not used much by me, but the bottle opener works great, and it also is a decent pry bar
- corkscrew is great for picking knots and holds a mini-screw driver for small screws such as eye glass screws. mini drive purchased separately
- awl is great for punching holes in just about anything
- and I've even used the hook to carry boxes that are joined with plastic lashing that may cut you hands
as you can see, this knife is indispensable on a daily basis and is hands down my favorite of the Victorinox 91mm line.
I was pleased with the knife since it looks classy but I wanted something that was more useful for everyday use. I like the Spartan because its identical to the original Swiss knife, but I wanted to look further. I stumbled onto so many different models for a variety of uses. Tools such as the wood saw, pliers, magnifying glass for instance I found that I don't use everyday. Plus I found that its better to use other more sturdier tools than a knife if you want to use pliers. The more tools make these knives too bulky and not ideal for carrying everywhere.
I wanted something simple, yet eclectic. I have a minichamp, which is great because it has tools like scissors, an orange peeler and a pen. But I found that I use scissors a lot.
Finally, I noticed the Climber and after much comparison, I decided its the best one for ME. Why? Because its not too bulky first off. It only has 3 slots for tools, making it slightly thicker than the Spartan but not as bulky as the Explorer. It has scissors which are perfect in size. It's essentially like the Spartan but with the added scissors and parcel carrier(which I find to be useless for most cases). And honestly this is all you need unless you need to cut wood or watch insects from up close with a magnifying glass.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've been carrying this particular model for decades. The wine opener always gets a lot of use! ;)
My only problem is I keep forgetting I have it in my purse and it gets taken... Read more
Got this as a gift. It is a great knife and I can tell you I own over 40 knifes. It perfect size and amount of tools on it. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Kyle Reese