Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 131-140 of 2,336 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,912 reviews
on January 29, 2015
I received the package and opened it. it was in a very small cardboard box. I had difficulty with the tape on the cardboard box....the first thing i noticed when i when i opened it was how slim it was. i thought it be bigger. It's way better then the Gerber pocket knife in all ways.It's not as wide as the Gerber pocket knife and is long. The tools are all easy to open and the blade is very sharp. The saw however is thin, but that's okay, It'll work. I'm going to use this for backpacking, camping and everyday use. It's my new favorite tool. I think this tool is the best for everyday and outdoor use all around. Have any questions ?, just ask.
on May 16, 2017
BOUGHT IT BECUASE OF THE GOOD PRICE AFTER REALLY HEAVY USE STILL HERE DOING ITS JOB
on February 3, 2015
I've carried one of these for over 30 years now and only had to replace it twice (one I lost and one I broke the main blade on hitting it with a hammer...probable not an "approved" use :). I bought 3 of these to give as Christmas gifts, one for each of the kids and they are exactly the same as the one I've carried all these years. This is your basic Swiss Army knife from the premier manufacturer. Everything you need in a pocket knife without any of the other specialized stuff that makes the larger ones heavier to carry. It was shipped quickly, arrived on time and in the condition and packaging expected. I highly recommend it.
on August 7, 2011
The Champion is the original 'large' Victorinox knife. It does not have the mini-pliers present on the Swiss Champ, and so is significantly smaller. Although I have a few Champs, I still think the Champion is the best. Unfortunately Victorinox has stopped making it (hopefully a temporary hiatus).

My father bought me a Champion at the age of 13, and I have had one in my pocket ever since. Alas, I lost that specific knife in the 1990's, but I have had my current one since then. I recently bought a few spares, lest I be without one for ever if misfortune struck again.

There is not a tool on the Champion I have not used. I used the saw to make a hole in my wooden fence when I lived in Mile End in London and, with a few hinges, made a gate.

I recommend you buy any you find, they might be collectors items one day. They will always be the best multifunction pocket tool in the world.

P
on March 18, 2017
Excellent quality. Sufficient functionality for 99% of any needs that can arise.
on February 28, 2011
I bought this after I snapped the tips off of all the knives included in my Explorer model swiss; I didn't want to buy the same one again, as I'm always looking for the next best upgrade. The champion plus model has everything my explorer had plus all of these odds and ends I will probably rarely ever use, but its built with the usual precision I've come to expect from Victorinox. On a side note, the Champion Plus omes with this tiny pin packaged just in front of the corkscrew that i originally thought was going to be utterly useless, however I've come to discover that it is perfect for depressing all of those pesky little reset buttons hiding behind various electronics. Also, regarding all of the negative reviews about size and weight when in your pocket, as well as the the complaints about sharpening - if you are like me and have been carrying a Swiss in your pocket for most of your life, you wont be complaining. it fits fine and my pocket and the bulk is something I'm used to. (you never saw MacGyver complain did you?) and as to the sharpening, all I can say is stop trying to use those quick sharpening tools marketed these days and grab a whet stone; nothing works better and causes the least amount of damage to your blade when done correctly. those ceramic and tungsten carbide sharpeners just change the shape or your blade, permanently damaging it, which, i suspect is where these complaints originate.
on June 19, 2017
I like how this generation victorinox has a textured casing. a lot easier to hold on to.
on May 16, 2013
Purchased for my 9 year old Granddaughter who was borrowing my well worn but still sharp boyhood pocket knife to whittle. She looked at the Boker Beer Barrel Copperhead (see my review on that item) that I purchased for her sister but when she saw this she really liked it. She fell in love the with scissors and the toothpick, go figure, and all the little gadgets. I showed her other VSA's but she kept coming back to this one. It arrived before scheduled (good job Amazon) and her squeals of delight could be hear throughout the neighborhood.

VCA knives are all great and they come with all sorts of bells and whistles. I purchased one for my son about 27 years ago. He has sent it back to them for refurbishing a couple of times and it always comes back looking like new. Cost is $5.00 but my son said they refurbished his for free. You can get the form online and send it off. Great knifes, great warranty, great company.
on April 13, 2017
Knife arrived exactly as described. It's used on a daily basis & works great.
on February 16, 2015
This is my everyday pocket knife--I use it every day. Has a handy assortment of tools without being too bulky in my pocket. The blades are sharp, and there is no locking for any of the tools or blades (just like most pocket knives) so always use the tools carefully. The scissors are best used for paper cutting, nail clipping overwhelms them and may damage the scissors. I broke off the tip of the small blade on my previous Huntsman while using it as a pry tool--my fault. The can opener and screw drivers work well. All tools are stainless steel, and don't rust. Plays well too, with both a bottle opener and corkscrew.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.