Other Sellers on Amazon
Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket Knife, Black,91mm
|List Price:||$52.00 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$18.79 (36%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Model Name||Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket Knife, Black,91mm|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Blade Length||2.45 Inches|
|Product Care Instructions||VK|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.5 x 1 x 0.8 inches|
|Item Weight||1.6 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A CUT ABOVE THE REST: Compact, agile and ready to face any adventure head-on. Our range of Swiss Army Knives have been established since 1897 and continue to be an icon of utility and smart design.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Swiss made stainless steel construction encased in our popular scales offers a slimmer profile and is extremely resistant.
- COMPACT CARRY: Bring this knife with you on your daily adventures without sacrificing space. It makes a great gift for any occasion or stocking stuffer for Christmas.
- FIT FOR ALL TASKS: At their heart, all our pocket knives are a survival tool; multitaskers that deliver in any situation. At their most evolved they have surpassed basic function to pioneer space travel and restart engines.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy. No assembly required, money back guarantee.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Swiss made pocket knife with 15 functions. Height: 0.8 in, Length: 3.6 in., Weight: 3.4 oz., MM: 91mm, Scale Material: ABS/Cellidor
- FUNCTIONS: large blade, small blade, can opener, screwdriver 3 mm, bottle opener, screwdriver 6 mm, wire stripper, reamer/punch and sewing awl, corkscrew, scissors, wood saw, multipurpose hook, toothpick, tweezers, key ring
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Care Tips for Swiss Army Knives
The various tools of a swiss army knife are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion. With it's unique build Swiss Army Knives require easy but particular care. Use the recommendations below to keep your knife at it's peak functionality.
- SHARPENING: Use a whetstone at an angle of 15°– 20°. This will result in a cutting angle of 30°– 40°. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures.
- CLEANING: Open and close the blades in warm water several times. When they have dried it is recommended to apply a small drop of oil between the blade, tool shank and the spring or locking mechanism.
- WARNING: Never put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher.
- RECOMMENDATION: Swiss Army Knife Oil (Item No.4.3301). FEATURES: (1) neutral odor and taste, (2) highly resistant to aging, (3) good wear and corrosion protection qualities, and (4) Food safe
Medium Pocket Knife for Hunting
When you hear the words Swiss Army Knife, chances are you think of the legendary Officer's knife. And that legend continues with the Huntsman pocket knife. With the addition of scissors and a wood saw, you're ready to cut through just about anything. When it's time to go offline and off the beaten path, you'll want the Huntsman in your pocket.
- Perfect for sawing wood or cutting ropes when climbing, hiking and camping
- Swiss made pocket knife with 15 functions
- Includes scissors and a wood saw
- Height: 0.82 in, Length: 3.6 in, Weight: 3.42 oz
- Scale Material: ABS/Cellidor
This durable precision-honed sharpened edge makes clean, accurate cuts with resistance to corrosion. Be prepared for anything: cut your food, gut a fish, slice paper, carve your initials into a tree or whittle a piece of wood.
A versatile screwdriver that has everything the professional needs. It is designed to meet a variety of needs such as domestic appliances, furniture, automotive, factory, and everyday.
Make tough cuts with strength and control. These scissors are always on hand and can be used for trimming leaves, cutting off tags, clipping coupons or emergency situations.
Made of stainless steel, sturdy and durable this function opens wine, beer, soft drinks, soda water, coca cola and more. A tool that is great for professional bartenders or home use.
The Four Cornerstones of Victorinox
The various tools of a Swiss Army Knife are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion. Every knife embodies our four cornerstones: quality, functionality, innovation and iconic design.
53201 Features: -Huntsman pocket knife.-Enclosed in red housing.-Multi-tool contains small and large blades, small and large screwdrivers, can and bottle openers, corkscrew, wire stripper, reamer with sewing eye, key ring, tweezers , toothpick, scissors, wood saw, multi purpose hook and parcel carrier.
"Versatile enough to be used around the house as well as in the great outdoors, the 3½"" Huntsman Victorinox Swiss Army Knife features 15 handy tools. Compact enough to still fit in a pocket or wear comfortably in a pouch on the waist, the Huntsman is the perfect companion for anyone from the avid outdoorsman to the everyday user, and won't weigh you down.
Featuring a polished black ABS handle, and with the addition of scissors and a wood saw, you're ready to cut through just about anything. When it's time to go offline and off the beaten path, you'll want the Huntsman in your pocket.
Like all Swiss Army Knives, the Huntsman has a lifetime warranty, stainless steel implements and Swiss-made quality and durability.
Includes 15 Functions:
- Large Blade
- Small Blade
- Can Opener with
- – Small Screwdriver (also for Phillips Screws)
- Bottle Opener with
- – Large Screwdriver
- – Wire Stripper
- Key Ring
- Multi-purpose Hook (parcel carrier)
- Wood Saw
History and Heritage
In 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener opened a cutlery shop in Ibach, Switzerland. There, he and the cutlers’ union he formed produced the finest steel cutlery, finished with the now-famous proprietary edge preferred globally by professional and home cooks. In 1891, Karl supplied the Swiss Army with its standard issue Soldier’s Knife and in 1897 with the Officer’s Knife. In 1921, after the death of his mother, Victoria, and with the advent of stainless steel, then known as “inoxydable” and used in the production of his cutlery, Karl changed the name of the company to Victorinox. It is from those humble beginnings that a worldwide icon was born.
Today, Victorinox is still owned and operated by the Elsener family, and both the company and family still resides in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland.
Care Tips for Swiss Army Knives
The various tools are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion.
To re-sharpen your knife, use a whetstone at an angle of 15°– 20°. This will result in a cutting angle of 30°– 40°. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, always cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures and the resulting damages that may occur.
After you’ve used your Swiss Army Knife for all of its various applications, such as cutting open numerous boxes, you may notice that the blades begin to stick together. Opening and closing the blades in warm water several times will allow the tools to easily move again. Once they have dried, it is recommended, to apply a small drop of oil between the blade or tool shank and the spring. To optimally maintain the locking mechanism, periodically apply a drop of our recommended Swiss Army Knife Oil. Never put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher."
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.5 x 1 x 0.8 inches; 1.6 Ounces
- Item model number : 53203
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : July 2, 2004
- Manufacturer : Victorinox
- ASIN : B0007QCOP6
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#17,941 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #11 in Camping Folding Knives
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The tool-set is in my opinion the best compromise between functionality and size / weight. I find that if you are out in big outdoors you will need at a minimum the knife and the saw. Can and bottle openers also come in handy if you are camping. If you are in a less "outdoorsey" setting e.g. in church or the office then you don't really want to be getting out a 4" flipper so the small knife and scissors are great for those odd jobs without causing fear and weird looks from those around you. Finally, if you are of age - the wine cork screw is essential!
Now why didn't I give it 5 stars? Well, I would like a locking knife blade for that additional bit of cutting safety. That's why I would recommend now the Swiss Victorinox EvoGrip S17; this has basically the same tool-set as the huntsman but has been updated to include a locking blade whilst maintaining a similar size / weight.
I carry my SAK everyday and everywhere (unless explicitly prohibited). A SAK is an indispensable tool and for good reason. With an SAK and a lot of creative know-how , a lot of day-to-day problems are easily overcome, whether in a wilderness setting or in an urban environment. My SAK has served me well on several Scout Campouts as well as in the office. My SAK has worked in several capacities, from basic cutting tasks (opening packages and sharpening pencils) , to tightening or loosening screws, to prying open stuck knots, to opening cans of soup or beans or tuna for meals in camp or at the office. Opening food cans is probably the second most common task my SAK performs.
The Huntsman is a step up from my previous EDC, a Spartan, which will now serve as a spare knife in my rucksack. I chose the Huntsman primarily for the additional saw and scissors. These tools will add more versatility to my EDC. The Huntsman is built as solidly as any SAK that I have previously owned, and the tools it contains are of excellent design and quality. The blades on the Huntsman, like my other SAKs, came hair-shaving sharp.
A quick search on Youtube (strongly recommended ) will demonstrate the multiple possible uses of the Huntsman SAK. The scissors and saw are sharp, and will be handy in the field, or at work. These scissors can be used in a number of situations, such as cutting moleskin to cover a blister, or in tying a fly.
The saw will be helpful in a number of whittling and wood working tasks such as making a button out of antler (with a little help from the awl) , or making a tool to process a plastic bottle into cordage.
The package hook also has a number of possible uses, some obvious, and others, not so much, and will definitely be handy.
While some many prefer a much more expensive multi-tool, I find an SAK , especially the Huntsman, is much better suited for my day-to-day tasks. There's no question that a multi-tool may be more rugged, but that extra ruggedness comes at the cost of extra bulk and weight. I find an SAK to be more than adequate in most situations, as it is quite capable as long as it is used within its limitations. If the job strains the limits of the tool, its time to get a specialized tool.
I find that my SAK is more useful for a multitude of tasks than is a common tactical folder. The SAK also draws less unwanted attention as it rides quietly and invisibly in my pocket. Over the years, I have carried several different styles of tactical knives and multi-tools. However, the tool I have carried most and that is most likely to accompany me everyday, and everywhere is my SAK. I really feel uncomfortable if I have to to leave home without mine.
It is extremely hard to get any of the tools out. The tools are packed really tight and all of them have a very strong spring. The rows are also extremely narrow, so you can't shove other objects in there to make it easier. Additionally, the tweezers they give you are too weak to get any of the items out. Even sturdier tweezers struggle because while they can pull the item out, the spring feature on these tools overpowers it.
Will these tools become easier to open over time? I don't know. My guess is maybe, but that's not helpful right now and I would not want to rely on this in a bind.
Top reviews from other countries
1. The image made it look like the case is matte plastic. It isn't. It uses a shiny, reflective plastic. I have no idea why this material is used in any case, but ESPECIALLY for a knife. It shows fingerprints instantly and in fact already showed a couple of stains when I opened the box
2. As a guy with small fingernails, some of the attachments can be quite difficult to access, though I expect this will improve somewhat over time as it is opened more.
They can be pricey at full price, but I think it's worth the purchase in any case. It ranks up there in "things I didn't I know I wanted".