Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on September 3, 2013
I purchased this knife 20 years ago as a Scout, use it constantly, and it is still holding up to this day with no visible wear or tear aside from a bit of fading on the BSA logo. If I hadn't let some incompetent sharpen my blades at one point, and lost my warranty information when I was a kid, I wouldn't be, and would have no need to be, investing in a new Huntsman. Really, that's what this is; an investment. You need to buy this knife. Every tool included is useful and sturdy, and if not always used for their intended purposes, the improvisational options available will astound you.
on July 11, 2014
Yup, another 5 star review! What can I say, this product is top notch! I knew from the moment I opened the box that my needs would be met. This little gem has everything you need and than some. I thought I could attach the tool to my key chain but soon discovered it was a bit too big and heavy for that application. I now just simply throw it in my front pocket with my wallet and problem solved. I am positive that this I will have this bad boy for years to come. I can not see how the tool will fail! Built tough and looks good. If you are thinking about it, just buy it.
on May 16, 2014
I bought this for my brother who is always fixing things on the fly. I own quite a variety of the Victronox knives and every one has been great. I have a couple I've been using for 30 years without problem. You can't go wrong with a Victorinox as long as you pick a model suited to your needs. This one has a lot of functionality with a tool for just about every purpose.
on December 9, 2013
A GREAT pocket knifed for the week end warrior! bought a belt case for it as it is a little too big to carry in a pocket without wearing out the pocket material in short order. Versatile enough to handle most of those odd and ends jobs we all do in our handyman chores on the week ends. Should last a lifetime!!
on January 30, 2012
This is the second Huntsman I've purchased. My son picked one out at the Scout Shop a couple of years ago, and loves it. My daughter recently asked for a Swiss Army knife, so we went online to find one with all the tools she wanted. In the end, it was the Huntsman. They both like that it has scissors and a saw, without being too bulky. What we liked particularly about the Boy Scout version is that they replaced the corkscrew with a phillips head screwdriver. Great knife, Victorinox quality. I'm sure I'll order another when the little guy is ready for one. Maybe one for dad, too...
4 people found this helpful
on February 3, 2015
Would absolutely not want to go a day without this in my pocket. I like the Scout version becasue I never want or need a corkscrew; waste of pocket knife real estate to me. Besides the blades, the scissors and saw are indespensible, shard and stainless.
on March 7, 2017
Great scout knife. The scout version of the Huntsman has a Philips head screwdriver instead of a corkscrew. It has everything my son needs for his survival expeditions.
on December 25, 2011
My son is not in boy scouts but recently started asking for a pocket knife. Well I ordered this one and so far so good. Some of the attachments are a little harder to pull-out than others but for what we wanted it works. I'm having to instruct him on knife safety etc. but this is a good start for a first time pocket knife. He thinks all the little additionals will come in handy.
2 people found this helpful
on October 25, 2013
It was my son's 13th Birthday and I got him a pocket knife. The Victorinox is still a superior knife for function and craftsmanship. I was surprised it came with one of the toothpick or the tweezers ( can't remember which one) since it did not have that in the manufactures description. The other bonus is the removal of the corkscrew from this knife. It is an unused tool for this age group.
on March 31, 2015
Awesome pocket knife. This is perhaps my favorite model. I bought this one as a gift for my son when he crossed over from Webelos to Boy Scouts. I still have mine from my time in scouts. They last forever if taken care of. This is a great knife for camping/hiking.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.