Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Victorinox Swiss Army Jetsetter Pocket Knife - 58128
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A CUT ABOVE THE REST: Compact, agile and ready to face any adventure head-on. Our range of Swiss Army Knives have been established since 1897 and continue to be an icon of utility and smart design.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Swiss made stainless steel construction encased in our popular scales offers a slimmer profile and is extremely resistant.
- FIT FOR ALL TASKS: At their heart, all our pocket knives are a survival tool; multitaskers that deliver in any situation. At their most evolved they have surpassed basic function to pioneer space travel and restart engines.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy. No assembly required, money back guarantee.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Swiss made pocket knife with 7 functions. Height: 0.4 in, Length: 2.3 in., Weight: 0.8 oz., MM: 58mm, Scale Material: ABS/Cellidor
- FUNCTIONS: bottle opener, magnetic Phillips screwdriver 0/1, wire stripper, scissors, key ring, toothpick, tweezers
- COMPACT CARRY: Bring this knife with you on your daily adventures without sacrificing space. It makes a great gift for any occasion or stocking stuffer for Christmas.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Care Tips for Swiss Army Knives
The various tools of a swiss army knife are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion. With it's unique build Swiss Army Knives require easy but particular care. Use the recommendations below to keep your knife at it's peak functionality.
- SHARPENING: Use a whetstone at an angle of 15°– 20°. This will result in a cutting angle of 30°– 40°. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures.
- CLEANING: Open and close the blades in warm water several times. When they have dried it is recommended to apply a small drop of oil between the blade, tool shank and the spring or locking mechanism.
- WARNING: Never put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher.
- RECOMMENDATION: Swiss Army Knife Oil (Item No.4.3301). FEATURES: (1) neutral odor and taste, (2) highly resistant to aging, (3) good wear and corrosion protection qualities, and (4) Food safe
Bladeless Small Pocket Knife
When a pocket knife comes without a blade, it can go everywhere you do. Make your next journey a well-equipped one with the Jetsetter, a sleek, slim profiled Victorinox piece that’s packed with functionality, including scissors and a screwdriver. With the Jetsetter, you don’t just take the journey, you take your tools, too.
- Your bladeless and flight-friendly companion
- Swiss made pocket knife with 7 functions
- Includes scissors, a magnetic Phillips screwdriver and bottle opener
- Height: 0.4 in, Length: 2.3 in, Weight: 0.8 oz
- Scale Material: ABS/Cellidor
This durable precision-honed sharpened edge makes clean, accurate cuts with resistance to corrosion. Be prepared for anything: cut your food, gut a fish, slice paper, carve your initials into a tree or whittle a piece of wood.
A versatile screwdriver that has everything the professional needs. It is designed to meet a variety of needs such as domestic appliances, furniture, automotive, factory, and everyday.
Make tough cuts with strength and control. These scissors are always on hand and can be used for trimming leaves, cutting off tags, clipping coupons or emergency situations.
Made of stainless steel, sturdy and durable this function opens wine, beer, soft drinks, soda water, coca cola and more. A tool that is great for professional bartenders or home use.
The Four Cornerstones of Victorinox
The various tools of a Swiss Army Knife are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion. Every knife embodies our four cornerstones: quality, functionality, innovation and iconic design.
Packing 7 functions and measuring just 2 ¼ in length, the Victorinox Swiss Army Jetsetter is the perfect addition to any keychain. This model is unique from most in that it does not feature a blade, allowing it to be flight friendly. Keep all the essential Swiss Army Knife functions at hand without the worry of airport regulations.
Durable enough to last a lifetime, and guaranteed for it, you can rely on this knife for years to come. With elements such as a magnetic Phillips screwdriver, scissors, and bottle opener you'll always have the right tool for the right situation.
Like all Swiss Army Knives, the Manager has a lifetime warranty, stainless steel implements and Swiss-made quality and durability.
Includes 7 Functions:
- Bottle Opener with
- - Magnetic Phillips Screwdriver
- - Wire Stripper
- Key Ring
History and Heritage
In 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener opened a cutlery shop in Ibach, Switzerland. There, he and the cutlers’ union he formed produced the finest steel cutlery, finished with the now-famous proprietary edge preferred globally by professional and home cooks. In 1891, Karl supplied the Swiss Army with its standard issue Soldier’s Knife and in 1897 with the Officer’s Knife. In 1921, after the death of his mother, Victoria, and with the advent of stainless steel, then known as “inoxydable"" and used in the production of his cutlery, Karl changed the name of the company to Victorinox. It is from those humble beginnings that a worldwide icon was born.
Today, Victorinox is still owned and operated by the Elsener family, and both the company and family still resides in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland.
Care Tips for Swiss Army Knives
The various tools are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion.
To re-sharpen your knife, use a whetstone at an angle of 15°– 20°. This will result in a cutting angle of 30°– 40°. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, always cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures and the resulting damages that may occur.
After you’ve used your Swiss Army Knife for all of its various applications, such as cutting open numerous boxes, you may notice that the blades begin to stick together. Opening and closing the blades in warm water several times will allow the tools to easily move again. Once they have dried, it is recommended, to apply a small drop of oil between the blade or tool shank and the spring. To optimally maintain the locking mechanism, periodically apply a drop of our recommended Swiss Army Knife Oil. Never put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 6 x 9 inches; 1.6 Ounces
- Item model number : 0.6263-X1
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : August 28, 2012
- Manufacturer : VICTORINOX
- ASIN : B00932EPYI
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#63,182 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #95 in Camping Folding Knives
- Customer Reviews:
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.