Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Victorinox Swiss Army Multi-Tool, Tinker Pocket Knife
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$4.58 (20%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FOR WORK & PLAY. Features (12) functions including: 2.45" blade, can opener, Phillips screwdriver, and reamer -- this versatile multi-tool will be ready for whatever you encounter on your travels.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. Swiss Made stainless steel construction encased in our traditional polished red ABS scales provides sleek durability.
- COMPACT CARRY. Bring this slim, lightweight knife with you on your daily adventures without sacrificing space - Fits comfortably in a pocket or bag, making it the perfect addition to your everyday carry
- KNIFE DIMENSIONS. Length: 3.6” (91mm), Height: 0.6”, Weight: 2.2 oz.
- TRUSTED QUALITY. Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Care Tips for Swiss Army Knives
The various tools of a swiss army knife are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion. With it's unique build Swiss Army Knives require easy but particular care. Use the recommendations below to keep your knife at it's peak functionality.
- SHARPENING: Use a whetstone at an angle of 15°– 20°. This will result in a cutting angle of 30°– 40°. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures.
- CLEANING: Open and close the blades in warm water several times. When they have dried it is recommended to apply a small drop of oil between the blade, tool shank and the spring or locking mechanism.
- WARNING: Never put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher.
- RECOMMENDATION: Swiss Army Knife Oil (Item No.4.3301). FEATURES: (1) neutral odor and taste, (2) highly resistant to aging, (3) good wear and corrosion protection qualities, and (4) Food safe
Medium Pocket Knife with Phillips Screwdriver
Whether you're simply moving through your day or journeying around the world, the Tinker pocket knife is the Officer's knife for tinkers on the move.Whatever you encounter out there, your Tinker pocket knife will always be ready to build, hack or fix anything.
- The ideal companion for all crafty men and women
- Swiss made pocket knife with 12 functions
- Includes a reamer, punch and a Phillips screwdriver
- Height: 0.55 in, Length: 3.6 in, Weight: 2.19 oz
- Scale Material: ABS/Cellidor
This durable precision-honed sharpened edge makes clean, accurate cuts with resistance to corrosion. Be prepared for anything: cut your food, gut a fish, slice paper, carve your initials into a tree or whittle a piece of wood.
A versatile screwdriver that has everything the professional needs. It is designed to meet a variety of needs such as domestic appliances, furniture, automotive, factory, and everyday.
Make tough cuts with strength and control. These scissors are always on hand and can be used for trimming leaves, cutting off tags, clipping coupons or emergency situations.
Made of stainless steel, sturdy and durable this function opens wine, beer, soft drinks, soda water, coca cola and more. A tool that is great for professional bartenders or home use.
The Four Cornerstones of Victorinox
The various tools of a Swiss Army Knife are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion. Every knife embodies our four cornerstones: quality, functionality, innovation and iconic design.
ESSENTIAL TRAVEL TOOL
Whether you're traveling around the world or working around the house, the 3.6" Tinker prepares you for any situation. Featuring 12 tools, stainless steel construction, and Swiss-Made precision, you'll be ready to build, hack, or fix anything.
FEATURES 12 FUNCTIONS:
- Large Blade
- Small Blade
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Can Opener with
- – Small Screwdriver (also for Phillips Screws)
- Bottle Opener with
- – Large Screwdriver
- – Wire Stripper
- Key Ring
CARE TIPS FOR YOUR SWISS ARMY KNIFE
The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion.
To re-sharpen your knife, use a whetstone at an angle of 15°– 20°. This will result in a cutting angle of 30°– 40°. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, always cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures and the resulting damages that may occur.
If the blades of knife begin to stick together, open and close the blades in warm water several times - this will allow the tools to move easily again. Once dry, apply a drop of Swiss Army Knife Oil between each tool and its spring. Do not put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher.
HISTORY & HERITAGE
In 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener opened a cutlery shop in Ibach, Switzerland. There, he and his cutlers’ union produced the finest steel cutlery, finished with the now-famous proprietary edge preferred globally by professionals and home cooks. Karl supplied the Swiss Army with its standard issue Soldier’s Knife and Officer’s Knife. After the death of his mother, and with the advent of stainless steel, Karl changed the name of the company to Victorinox. It is from those humble beginnings that a worldwide icon was born. Today, Victorinox is still owned and operated by the Elsener family, and both the company and family still resides in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland.
From the renowned company that created the Swiss Army knife a century ago comes this complete set of tools--all neatly contained inside a single implement that measures just 3-1/2 inches long. Sheathed in the famous Swiss Army red plastic, the Tinker pocket knife is a toolbox small enough to fit into a pocket (and also great for the glove compartment of the car or even attached to your keys, as it comes with a handy key ring).
A valued companion, this pocket knife contains 12 useful stainless steel tools and carries a lifetime warranty against defects. The tools include a large knife blade, small knife blade, Phillips screwdriver, can opener, small screwdriver, bottle opener, large screwdriver, wire stripper, reamer/punch, tweezers, and a plastic toothpick, as well as the key ring. Whether you bring it along to a picnic in the park or a weekend at the cabin, you'll quickly see how indispensable this little really is and you'll wonder how you ever got along without one.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.58 x 1.02 x 55 inches; 2.2 Ounces
- Item model number : 53101
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : August 8, 2001
- Manufacturer : Victorinox
- ASIN : B00004YVB4
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #945 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
original ships from switzerland
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I consider this a pocket knife. Ya it has other things but the knife is what I use the most and all the tools on here are somewhat comfortable to use compared to a regular multitool.
So with that out the way it has, tweezers, awl, toothpick, long and short knives, Phillip's, flat head, can and bottle openers.
I originally got this because I didnt like the idea of scissors. After having my leatherman p4 for almost a year though i can see i should have got the scissors.
Anyway i had this with me while i worked at a different property as maintenance for almost 3 years. I generally didnt use it much except when I needed a knife to poke at things or scrape something. The steel is stainless, it has a great edge out of the box. Took me almost a year to wear it down. Mostly cutting wire and cigarette butts. Never sharpened it as I lost it with my stones when me and my family moved last October.
Will I buy it again? Yes. But probably the one with scissors.
Do I reccomend it? Yes but know that it's a pocket knife and not a full size tool or multi tool. It has limits, dont push them.
Last thing I wanna mention was that I got this as a gift for for my first year at my last job. It was actually an Amazon gift card they gave me but still ended up buying me this nice pocket knife.
The Tinker is the Swiss Army Knife with the best balance of size to tool-utility. It offers the main tools you need, without adding a bunch of bulk for silly stuff that you'll never actually used in day-to-day life.
The Victorinox Swiss Army Tinker is great quality, has the utility you need, without all the junk you don't. I highly recommend this multi-tool for everyone to carry.
I'm not sure if I received a knockoff or if this is what they have started churning out to save a buck. I would have gladly paid more for another replacement Tinker knowing how long they last.
Top reviews from other countries
The 91mm knife overall is a great size and the classic red shell is a timeless design , bravo Switzerland !