- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6 x 9 inches ; 2.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001Y7VS6I
- Item model number: 53333
- Average Customer Review: 315 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,195 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Victorinox Swisscard Lite Pocket Tool
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compact and sturdy
- The world's most know brand for multi-tools and pocket knives
- Made is Switzerland
- New LED mini white light; 18,000 MCD
- Reddot design award winner 2004 for design quality, innovation in form and function
- 13 tools include: Letter opener/blade, scissors, rulers, tweezers
- Special features include magnifying glass, straight pin, pressurized ball point pen and Phillips screwdrivers
- Precision crafted in Switzerland; lifetime warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||9 x 6 x 1 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.06 pounds|
|Item Weight||2.2 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.15 pounds|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
Victorinox is enhances its already popular Swisscard Lite with a new LED mini white light. This versatile multi-tool is the size of a credit card with features that would put a gold card to shame. Includes 13 features: LED mini light, magnifying glass, letter opener/blade, scissors, straight pin, nail file, two screwdrivers, tweezers, toothpick, ball point pen, ruler in inches and a ruler in centimeters. 3.25 in. closed length.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: I wish the blade was full tang - it's not, so be careful not to handle it too rough. The flashlight is maybe not as bright as one would hope, but it's super compact so that's probably what you get in that tiny form factor. Those flattened Phillips screwdrivers almost never work, I'd say skip it and use one of the slotted ends in your Phillips screw's head. I would lose the tweezers and replace with a flint; you already have the steel blade, so now you'd have a firestarter. The magnifier could also firestart, but having a backup option never hurts!