Victorinox Swisscard Lite Pocket Tool
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A CUT ABOVE THE REST: World's First Flat Multi Tool that fits in your wallet with credit cards. Compact, agile and ready to face any adventure head-on. Our range of accessories continue to be an icon of utility and smart design.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Limitless possibilities are made simple and streamlined with this colorful take-anywhere companion. Renown Swiss made stainless steel tool construction with a strong and elegant case.
- COMPACT CARRY: Bring this tool with you on your daily adventures without sacrificing space. It makes a great gift for any occasion or stocking stuffer for Christmas. The SwissCard will make you question everything you know about multi-tools.
- FIT FOR ALL TASKS: Known for their uncompromising style and performance, the Swisscard showcases innovation, dependability and a unique, convenient style that has garnered awards and recognition worldwide.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in the implements and a 2 year warranty on the case. No assembly required, money back guarantee.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Height: 0.2 in, Length: 3.2 in., Weight: 0.9 oz., Scale Material: ABS/Cellidor
- FUNCTIONS: emergency blade (letter opener), scissors, magnifying glass, ,screwdriver 3 mm, screwdriver 5 mm, Phillips screwdriver 00/0, Phillips screwdriver 1/2, tweezers, pressurized ballpoint pen pin, stainless steel, LED, ruler (cm), ruler (inches)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Care Tips for Swiss Army Knives
The various tools of a swiss army knife are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion. With it's unique build Swiss Army Knives require easy but particular care. Use the recommendations below to keep your knife at it's peak functionality.
- SHARPENING: Use a whetstone at an angle of 15°– 20°. This will result in a cutting angle of 30°– 40°. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures.
- CLEANING: Open and close the blades in warm water several times. When they have dried it is recommended to apply a small drop of oil between the blade, tool shank and the spring or locking mechanism.
- WARNING: Never put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher.
- RECOMMENDATION: Swiss Army Knife Oil (Item No.4.3301). FEATURES: (1) neutral odor and taste, (2) highly resistant to aging, (3) good wear and corrosion protection qualities, and (4) Food safe
SwissCard with LED Light
You'll be amazed at how many tools we've packed into the SwissCard. And you'll be surprised at how often you need one of those tools tucked away inside. And with its clever, award-winning design and incredible functionality, you'll enjoy each time you need to take it out. Featuring a bright LED, the SwissCard is always ready to shed some light on your everyday (and night) adventures.
- The functional companion for your wallet
- Swiss made functional companion with 13 functions
- Includes a magnifying glass and LED
- Height: 0.2 in, Length: 3.2 in, Weight: 0.9 oz
The SwissCard just might make you question everything you know about multi-tools. It's the size of a credit card offering multi function, durability and discretion.
Effortlessly slice through envelopes to process mail quickly and keep envelopes neat and smooth. Ideal for home and office use. Letter openers are an essential office tool that will not only save your energy, but also your nails!
For all your beauty emergencies the Swisstool is ready to assist. Trim your eyebrows or nails quickly with the scissors, smooth your nails with the nail file, quickly evict the eyebrow strand with tweezers, or gently remove plaque and dislodge food with the toothpick.
Make tough cuts with strength and control. These scissors are always on hand and can be used for trimming leaves, cutting off tags, clipping coupons or emergency situations.
The Four Cornerstones of Victorinox
The various tools of a Swiss Army Knife are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion. Every knife embodies our four cornerstones: quality, functionality, innovation and iconic design.
Victorinox is enhances its already popular Swisscard Lite with a new LED mini white light. This versatile multi-tool is the size of a credit card with features that would put a gold card to shame. Includes 13 features: LED mini light, magnifying glass, letter opener/blade, scissors, straight pin, nail file, two screwdrivers, tweezers, toothpick, ball point pen, ruler in inches and a ruler in centimeters. 3.25 in. closed length.
- Package Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : 5333-swisscard-PARENT
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : March 19, 2009
- Manufacturer : Victorinox
- ASIN : B001Y7XVUE
Best Sellers Rank:
#28,490 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- #173 in Multitools
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am a nurse and wanted a small knife I can use to open blister packs of medicine. The blade in this is not strong and sharp like my Swiss Army knife blades. It is more like a letter opener, which, to be fair, is how they sometimes advertise it.
I thought the light could be used to examine eyes, but it is not as bright as my penlight. The magnifier is of decent quality for one its size.
The little pen is handy when you can't find a pen.
My big issue is with durability. You'd think something designed to fit in a credit card slot, in a wallet, could survive the trials and tribulations of existing in a wallet. Mine made it 4 months... Then my fat a$$ (6'2", 260) cracked the plastic housing and things just fell apart after that. Since it was cracked, the two sides separated, and everything it usually tucked away snugly became loosely encased. The light failed when the bulb slid out of place, I bent the pen in my pocket, the screwdriver bit made it through an entire wash cycle before destroying my wash machine (repairman found it after a disassembly project... Still a sore subject) and I lost the magnifying glass somewhere along the way. By the time I finally gave up and removed it from my wallet, this little $30 gem and contributed to blood loss, ruining a decent pair of $100 jeans and leaking on most of the contents of my wallet (who knew how much ink that little pen held?), a $275.00 washing machine repair bill (got a sympathetic discount. After all, he learned a lot spending half a day dissecting my wash machine...), not to mention the increased blood pressure.
That said, I did get a neat pair of scissors to decorate the bathroom counter, a nearly brand new button cell battey, a cursed screwdriver bit, a spare Victronox tweezers for my classic knife, and a 2-in letter opener. I just don't have anywhere to store them anymore...
I tried to fix it with superglue, but could never get the light bulb to seat correctly...
Probably buying another one in a few minutes after submitting this review. What can I say, I want to like it. Maybe I'll duct tape the next one before sitting on it. (After all, I've got plenty of spare parts) What could go wrong? Take my money.
Pros: Credit card style - can fit into a wallet or purse credit card slot
Pressurized ball point pen
Screwdriver (3 mm, 5 mm)
Phillips screwdriver #00-0, #1-2
LED mini light
Ruler (inches, cm)
CAVEATS - does not include a nail file (which is on their regular Swisscard) - oh well - the LED mini-light, magnifying glass and screwdrivers are fair substitutes.
Bottom line: I like it!
- It can be carried in the wallet (same size as four credit cards stacked together)
- It has detachable tools (especially the blade and scissors)
- It offers several additional functions (such as LED light and magnifier)
The most commonly criticism on this Swisscard tool kit is that: it does not contain a 'real' knife. In fact, Victrinox calls the detectable blade a 'letter opener' instead of a 'knife'. However, I have no problems with the blade, because it is actually longer than that of my Swiss Army Classic pocket knife. See my uploaded picture in the 'Customer Images' section, for a side-by-side comparison between the Swisscard and the Classic Pocket Knife.
The detachable blade is an important feature when I'm traveling. Previously I must remember to remove my pocket knife and make sure it is NOT packed with my carry-on, otherwise it will be confiscated by airport security. With this Swisscard tool kit, I just keep the blade at home and carry the rest of the tools with me. By the way, I just tested this during my most recent trip. Apparently the airport security only has problems with blades, but scissors are acceptable.
Note that there are two very similar-looking 'Swisscard Lite' available. This one contains a White LED, while the other one ( Victorinox Swisscard Lite ) contains a Red LED. The white one is more suitable for general illumination. Just beware that the light is very wimpy. Still, it is handy in case of emergency.
All things considered, this Swisscard Lite is a great item to keep in anyone's briefcase, wallet or purse. I'll be getting more of these as gender-neutral gifts for the coming holiday session.