- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Victorinox Travel Organizer W/RFID Protection, Black/Black Logo, One Size
Enhance your purchase
|Special Feature||RFID Blocking;;;;|
|Style||Travel Organizer W/ Rfid Protection|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Includes a large storage pocket and full-length zippered pocket to store tickets, passport and most sizes of currency
- Dedicated slots store credit cards and business cards
- Satin micromesh zippered pocket for coins
- Rear pocket for storing quick-access items such as boarding passes
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Organize documents and keep personal information secure with RFID protection. RFID protection technology safeguards personal data stored on RFID microchips in passport, credit cards, and ID cards. Includes a large storage pocket and full-length zippered pocket to store tickets, passport and most sizes of currency. Dedicated slots store credit cards and business cards. Satin micromesh zippered pocket for coins. Satin micromesh slot keeps your ID visible and easily accessible. Rear pocket for storing quick-access items such as boarding passes
From the manufacturer
SOLUTIONS FOR TRAVEL, ESSENTIALS FOR LIFE
The Lifestyle Accessories 4.0 Collection contains a wide array of travel and everyday solutions. Wherever the destination, these highly practical accessories will be an essential part of your journey.
- Travel organized and get the most out of your packing space with accessories such as toiletry kits, packing cubes and multi-purpose spill-resistant pouches.
- Travel prepared keeping your passport, tickets and documents readily accessible with document holders featuring RFID protection to safeguard your personal information.
- Travel connected with electronics accessories including digital luggage scales and a travel power strip with USB port.
- Travel in comfort and arrive well-rested with pillows and other comfort accessories.
- Travel with peace of mind knowing your belongings are protected with security accessories such as locks and luggage straps.
- Travel with your essentials around town with a broad selection of day bags.
Style meets functionality with Victorinox Accessories 4.0 Card Holder - Black. The sturdy zippered compartment offers optimum storage space for keeping your passport and identity essentials with the utmost ease. Security and peace of mind is integrated thanks to its special RFID protection. This cardholder is made from high-quality nylon material, enhancing its durability during any adventure.
From the Manufacturer:
Our luggage has globe-trotting and high functionality built into its DNA. These are carry-ons, messengers, cases and totes with grand global plans and effortless ergonomics. Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, there’s a size, style, shell type and colorway to suit you impeccably. Packing has never seemed so easy!
- Size 1.2 x 5.1 x 10.2 in
- Weight 0.5 lb
- Stores and organizes tickets, passport and currency
- Dedicated card slots
- RFID protection safeguards personal data
- Black - 31172201 / Red - 31172203
In 1884, Karl Elsener opened his cutler’s workshop in Ibach-Schwyz. At this time Switzerland was still one of the poorer countries in Europe. In the early years, Karl Elsener worked to combat poverty and unemployment in the Schwyz basin, creating jobs and helping stem the flow of emigration.
In 1891 he supplied the soldier’s knife to the Swiss Army for the first time. He went on to develop the Swiss Officer’s and Sports Knife –now the iconic Swiss Army Knife– in 1897, creating the foundation for a flourishing company that would be able to hold its own on the world stage.
From then on, his spirit of solidarity, deep roots in the region, and a strong commitment to solid values shaped the Victorinox company philosophy.
Today, Victorinox is a global company with five product categories: Swiss Army Knives, Household and Professional Knives, Watches, Travel Gear and Fragrances. The Swiss Army Knife is the core product. It has a pioneering role in the development of all product categories.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought another from Amazon which was a bit smaller than this one but it failed to hold all my docs and so returned that one immediately.
I recommend this wallet if you are:
* hopeful that the documents you need to hold together are going to increase in future.
* already having a lot of docs to keep together.
* none of the above but want to be safe than sorry.
Like if you are a student from another country in US then you are likely to get multiple I20s and approval/denial notices etc. in course of a few years, which need to be kept together, then definitely go for this one. Since it is zippered, it is better than the Elastic band ones (which may loosen up later on) or the Snap Button ones (which become useless after the button comes off strip. Happened with my current Travel Wallet). Also the zippered ones can hold more stuff and still close securely. If you hold too many things in button or elastic ones, they may pop open during your travel without your knowledge.
Finally, the black color ($33.42 currently) is cheaper than Gray/Navy/Red ($40 currently). Since I'm likely to use this holder during travel only, price triumphs over color.
Otherwise, top drawer. All credit cards, travel cards fit perfectly. There is a zipper compartment on the right, which is perfect for storing receipts for purchases, in the event your travel is for work. Small pocket on the right for cash, etc...
I've only traveled with it once so far with three inquires on where I purchased it. Not sure how well it will hold up over time - but, this thing feels very sturdy and I don't foresee any issues.
I mean did you ever try it before deciding to mass produce it? How hard could it be to get a credit card pocket right?
Exactly what I needed, we are a family of 4 and I was looking for a wallet that can hold 4 passports, well, this wallet can hold 4 passports, airline tickets and boarding passes, credit cards and money without any problems.
It’s a little big, you need to hold it in your hand or place it in a bag, very well made and hopefully will hold for years.
Top reviews from other countries
M.R.P. Rs.2580 shown on packaging. Purchased on Amazon Rs.1549.
Superbly designed and manufactured.
5"w x 10.25"h x 1"d
13w x 26h x 3d cm (approximate) measurements shown on product tag.
Colour is darker red, like cherry-red.
Compartments/pockets: External pocket perfect for boarding passes,tickets etc. Internally it's surprise after surprise! Plenty of space for multiple passports, multiple credit/bank/ID etc. cards, one large zippered section, one smaller zippered section (see-through cover on it); other assorted-sized pockets, pen holder. Plenty of room for currency, cards, passports, mixed paperwork, A4 width documents fit nicely, pen, whatever else you can jam in there (there'll probably be a spot for it!).
Zipper is very good quality. Stitching and materials top notch.
Global 10, yes, I said "TEN" year limited warranty would prove their confidence in what they are selling!
Cannot fault it. Best option by far. Highly recommended!
The bright red colour helped very much, when i lost this in hotel reception. Bit costly but good one.
1. Ample amount of pockets to store all your cards
2. Two separate passport sized pockets where passport can be firmly held
3. Separate casing for a full size pen
4. Two Zippers to hold your valuables one of which is even see through
5. Last but not the least, its RFID Protected
What else do you need!
Construction is sturdy and I can see this lasting for many years. Only drawback is the organizer is a little cumbersome to carry.
The Victorinox travel organiser came loose packed inside the Amazon packaging bag. Did not seem like the OEM packing material.