Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See both reviews
on September 26, 2009
I purchased this luggage for a recent mediterranean cruise. This bag rocks! Big enough to fit 2 pairs of shoes and 2-3 dresses and 2 suits. My wife and I used this bag for our formal clothes. I was also able to fit all my t-shirts/pants/and socks in this bag. No problems checking in this luggage as it easily fit inside cabinets in the airplane. A great buy!
on October 21, 2012
We recently purchased the Victorinox Werks Traveler and loved it! Its big enough for a weekend trip and kept the suite and dress we packed virtually wrinkle free which is the reason we bought it.
Wheels are also great and it fits comfortably in the luggage compartment of at least amtrak, yet to fly with it, but expect no problems.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.