Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Victorinox WT 6.0 Softside Spinner Luggage, Black, Checked-Medium (24")
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PACK MORE SYSTEM. A removable smart packing cube featuring (1) padded 15" laptop sleeve, enclosed apparel compartment, capacity expansion (5.5-inches), compression abilities, and organizational dividers. Efficiently pack your belongings for a long work trip or vacation getaway.
- DURABLE MATERIALS. Constructed from 600D Ballistic Nylon fabric, this softside suitcase is both abrasion-proof and water repellent. Rest assured your belongings will remain dry and secure through all of your travels.
- PREMIUM FEATURES. A must-have for business travelers. Easily maneuver this multi-terrain suitcase by its LISOF dual caster wheels and stable telescopic handle system. Heavy-duty YKK zippers and integrated TSA approved combination lock provide added security.
- WRINKLE-FREE TRANSPORT. The packing cube helps to create a flat packing surface for wrinkle-dree transport of clothing, while the removable garment bag neatly stores any items that require hanging.
- SPECIFICATIONS. Dimensions: 18.5"W x 24.8"H x 14.2"D. Capacity: 75L. Weight: 9.35 lbs.
Customers who bought this item also bought
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
PACK SMART. PACK MORE.
Presenting our new collection for demanding travelers keen to experience business trips in a practical, comfortable and sophisticated way. Inspired by the Swiss Army Knife, the new Werks Traveler 6.0 luggage collection is filled with a vast array of smart functions and elevated details.
- Laptop Compartment. This enclosed padded sleeve protects your laptop (15.4") either in the suitcase or as single item on the go.
- Apparel Compartment. Keep your dirty clothes separate from clean clothes.
- Expansion Capabilities. Expand the Pack More System up to 5.5-inches.
- Extra Compression. Create extra packing space with the compression function. Included x-shaped compression straps help keep contents in one place.
- LISOF Dual Caster Wheels
- Removable integrated garment bag
- RC-YKK zippers
- TSA Combination Lock
Year 1: Victorinox Total Protection Program: During the first twelve (12) months of ownership, your product is covered by the Victorinox Total Protection Program.
Years 2 to 11: Victorinox Quality Warranty Program: From the beginning of the second until the end of the eleventh year of ownership, your product is covered by the Victorinox Quality Warranty Program.
From the manufacturer
WERKS TRAVELER 6.0
Pack Smart. Pack More.
For those demanding travelers keen to experience business trips in a practical, comfortable, and sophisticated way, Victorinox presents the Werks Traveler 6.0 collection. Inspired by the Swiss Army Knife, this new luggage collection enthuses with a huge amount of smart functions and elevated details. The interior of the cases contains the pack more system with padded laptop sleeve and expandable compartment, removable 3-fold garment sleeve, x-shaped compression straps and integrated mesh pocket in the divider wall; all of these offer a wide range of packing solutions.
EXTRAORDINARY PACKING SOLUTIONS
Including the Expandable Pack More System with padded laptop compartment, a removable 3-fold suiter, two large mesh side pockets and x-shaped compression straps.The Pack More System is adjustable in height, offers a padded 15.6" laptop compartment, a large expandable zippered compartment and creates a flat packing surface for wrinkle-free transport of clothing or storage for worn apparel.
- Large 60mm dual-caster Hinomoto wheels with Lisof silent tires (manufactured by Mitsubishi)
- Extra strong, abrasion resistant nylon
- Expands up to 4 cm to increase packing capacity
- Includes the Pack More System, a removable 3-fold-suiter and two large mesh side pockets.
- Swiss Engineered, lightweight 3-stop dual-trolley handle system
- Recessed Travel Sentry Approved combination lock
Werks Traveler 6.0 Collection Features
Hardside + Softside
A cleverly designed collection of hard and soft side luggage that can be perfectly style coordinated. V-TriX Triple layered Polypropylene Composite makes the hard-shell a lightweight and flexible case and creates a unique look, while soft side uses an extra strong, abrasion resistant nylon.
Durable components, sleek style and creative features make for the perfect travel partner. Flush mounted haul handles, multi-stage telescoping handle and silent run 60mm Hinomoto wheels will make traveling a breeze. The integrated USB port hidden under the pull-out ID tray enables on-the-go charging (battery not included). The ID tray also holds two SAK tools, a ballpoint pen and SIM card changer.
Note: USB port featured in carry on styles only
The interior contains the extraordinary pack more system that includes a removable, expandable packing cube with padded laptop sleeve, removable garment sleeve, x-shaped compression straps and integrated mesh pockets.
In 1884, Karl Elsener opened his cutler’s workshop in Ibach-Schwyz. At this time Switzerland was still one of the poorer countries in Europe. In the early years, Karl Elsener worked to combat poverty and unemployment in the Schwyz basin, creating jobs and helping stem the flow of emigration.
In 1891 he supplied the soldier’s knife to the Swiss Army for the first time. He went on to develop the Swiss Officer’s and Sports Knife –now the iconic Swiss Army Knife– in 1897, creating the foundation for a flourishing company that would be able to hold its own on the world stage.
From then on, his spirit of solidarity, deep roots in the region, and a strong commitment to solid values shaped the Victorinox company philosophy.
Today, Victorinox is a global company with five product categories: Swiss Army Knives, Household and Professional Knives, Watches, Travel Gear and Fragrances. The Swiss Army Knife is the core product. It has a pioneering role in the development of all product categories.